You will do well to get yourself the right Kelly Hoppen Kitchen Solution if money is no object. The renowned interior designer has a number of kitchen styles handy and you are bound to find one that will suit all your needs. Your kitchen is likely to become the room where you will have to spend a lot of time so comfort is an aspect that you have to think of. The functionality remains primary though and checking through the Hoppen designs will help you to zero in to the kitchen of your dreams.
- Careful planning is required first. After all, the modern living does not allow you the luxury of space especially if you happen to live in the heart of London or a crowded metropolis.
- Search for a designer who will help you with the layout of your kitchen. You will certainly not need a huge cooker or a massive refrigerator if you do not have a big family. Think of your requirement before you finalize a product.
- Your kitchen often doubles up as an informal family room as well as an entertainment area. It will, therefore, be wise to invest in comfortable chairs instead of high bar stools. You can opt for a big island bar too where you will be able to lay out snacks and beverages while gossiping with your friends.
- The base materials for your kitchen décor need careful consideration too. Marble, steel, wood, and stone do not all work together. Opt for the ones that provide an interesting contrast or can complement each other. Adding a few pieces of glasses will make your kitchen brighter as they tend to reflect light. Plus, a view of the other end of your room will also help you to keep an eye on others especially if you have small kids who are liable to wander around.
- An open kitchen is ideal for a small house. However, do make it a pint to add an intricate rug or carpet on your dining space floor in order to differentiate it from your kitchen area. This will also bring out the texture of your flooring well.
- Be sure to invest in adequate lights too. A well-lit kitchen will help you to focus on the work at hand and you can get rid of the tell tale marks of dirt from all corners without having to look too hard.
- Another essential piece of equipment is a kitchen extractor or fan hood. Remember to install one over your stove if you are all for an open plan kitchen. It will remove the grime, dust and fumes from the area thus keeping your home clean and pollution free.
Do check out the metropolitan kitchen collection as well while you are planning to design your kitchen. It will afford you to mingle both modernity and tradition admirably.