The Yabuli International Ski Resort, located in 200 kilometers (124 miles) east of Harbin and 120 kilometers (75 miles) west of Mudanjiang in Shangzhi City and is the home of?China's first destination resort and has expanded into China's first ski town with multiple resorts on 3 mountains with a selection of 2 stars to 5 start hotels along a main access road. During the Qing Dynasty (1644 - 1911), the resort was the hunting ground for feudal lords. And now the two large areas are Yabuli Sun Mountain?and Yabui Ski Resort. It is a good destination for summer China vacation deals.
The resort provides great skiing with high mountains and good snow. Local skiers enjoy the high elevation and the fact that the snow is neither too hard nor too powdery. The lowest temperature is - 47.2 F. Because of the high elevation, snow falls for a long period of about 170 days. The period from November to late March of the next year is the best time to ski at Yabuli Ski Resort so if you are interested in skiing, you can consider to travel to China in March. The ski resort includes two distinctive areas: the competitive section and the leisure skiing section. The alpine competitive skiing section reaches an altitude of 1,374 meters (approx. 4,508 feet). Built according to international standard, this section provides an excellent environment for professional skiers. In the leisure skiing section, the highest altitude is only about 1,000 meters (approx. 3,281 feet), and the area provides a comparatively safe environment for leisure skiing. There is also a German built slide where tourists can enjoy sliding down from the top of the snowy mountain. Doing skiing on the slide is easy and safe, bringing visitors a thrilling experience.?Yabuli Ski Resort is the biggest training centre for alpine skiers and the mountain hosts of many professional skiing competitions. In 1996 the 3rd Winter Asian Games was held here along with numerous the National Winter Games and other national and provincial competitions. Besides skiing, visitors can also take advantage of the other entertainment facilities at the resort, such as the mini golf course, tennis court, turf courts, hot-air balloons, para-gliders among others. The combination of activities, the beautiful forest and comfortable facilities offer tourists a relaxing and fun vacation. In winter, the ski resort is a fantastic place for skiers; in summer tourists can escape the heat and enjoy fun outdoor activities. All year round the resort offers beautiful scenery for your best tours of China.
1. Weekday refers to Monday to Thursday, and weekend refers to Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Holiday includes Christmas Time (Dec.24-27); New Year's Day (Jan.1-3); Spring Festival (Feb.14-20) (in 2010).
2. 12:00 is the dividing line for half day. The skiing time over half day and less than one day is charged at full day.
3. The prices for leasing ski equipments or clothing are charged by half day if the rental time is more than 2 hours and less than 4 hours.
4. The above prices include the hire cost of a set of ski equipment (skateboard, ski footwear and ski pole) and the use fee of snow site and cable car (magic carpet).
5. Those that bring their own ski equipments enjoy a 30% discount. Those who bring their own ski equipments and hold the membership cards enjoy a 50% discount. Children below 1.2 meters pay half price.
The resort also make contribution to China tourism.
the Wonderful International Ski Resort -Yabuli