JINDAL SOLAR IS ONE OF THE LEADING ORGANIZATIONS IN THE SOLAR INDUSTRY.WE DEAL IN SOLAR MODULES AND OTHER SOLAR PRODUCTS ALSO.
- A solar photovoltaic panel is a packaged, connected assembly of photovoltaic cells connected in series, generally 36 cells per module.
- The basic working principle of photovoltaic solar modules is the photo effect.
- The photovoltaic module can also charge a rechargeable battery, the power which can be further used for various purposes like during power blackouts.
- Solar modules are designed to work throughout the day when sunlight is available and can charge the connected battery bank for usage during night or power blackouts.
PRINCIPLE OF THE WORKING OF PV MODULES:
Light containing the packets of energy generally known as photons, when falls on the module excites the electrons of the collector element and thus the least bounded electrons from the outer valence shell is released thus giving rise to a stream of electrons which causes the current to flow. This is also known as photo-effect.
TYPES OF SOLAR PV MODULES:
- POLYCRYSTALLINE SOLAR MODULES
- MONOCRYSTALLINE SOLAR MODULES
The difference between Monocrystalline and Polycrystalline solar cells is simply that one is produced from a single crystal of silicon and the other is produced from a piece of silicon consisting of many crystals. Monocrystalline modules are generally used only in cases when there is a space constraint or for in cases where high power output is needed, as polycrystalline are more economic as compared to Monocrystalline; they are the more commonly used.
ADVANTAGES OF SOLAR PV MODULES:
- One of the advantages of Solar Photovoltaic is that as sunlight is free, you are able to reduce your bills via the electricity the solar panels generate.
- Another advantage of the Solar Photovoltaic (Solar PV) modules is the availability of Government incentives. That is 30% subsidy by central government.
- They are rugged in nature and have a long life.
- They even increase the worth of the house they are installed on with a proper system.
- They can be used as an option of power blackouts.
- Eco Friendly
- Cost Effective
FEATURES OF SOLAR PV MODULES:
• No electrical line extensions
• No power bills
• Fast and easy installation
• Flexible location
• Maintenance free
• Automatic operation
• High reliability, rugged in nature
• One time investment, longer life
APPLICATIONS OF SOLAR PV MODULES:
- For powering road Street Lights
- For domestic lightings
- Commercial machineries
- Yard Area Lighting
- Power in remote rural areas
AT JINDAL SOLAR WE PROVIDE SOLAR MODULES OF VARIOUS RATINGS RANGING FROM A FEW WATTS TO KILOWATTS. FURTHER CUSTOMISATION IS ALSO PROVIDED.
We provide Solar Panels/Modules for Solar power plants and off grid and Lighting Systems. JINDAL SOLAR PV solar panels come in mono crystalline, poly crystalline, amorphous and thin – film varieties. Solar Panels/Modules range from 3Wp to 300 Wp Mono Crystalline /Poly Crystalline.
We also provide other Balance of System material like the Inverters, Charge Controllers, Solar Cables, Junction boxes, Mounting Structures, and other solar products.
For any other information, pls. contact the undersigned
You can also mail the enquiries on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.