BASEstation fuel truck OBC is specifically designed for oil delivery fleets. This can act as a truck mounted computer in addition as back geographical point associating devices that are designed by skilled engineers. The total system is intended by individuals experience with years of expertise in fuel delivery automation and management. Primarily the operators have chosen to use any of the ‘off the shelf’ mobile hand-held computers and restricted purpose in-cab computers for recovering potency.
Truly you are reaching for it at intervals the cab connected to a charging cradle in addition defeats the aim. The monitor is little and conjointly the info device is difficult to use. An inclination to thought it created sense to use a ‘real’ Windows based on the cab-mounted computer with a large screen and glove friendly information device.
BASEstation is built for fuel trucks and designed to seamlessly interface with all completely different truck systems. Their engineers have developed bulletproof connections to the electronic register, tank gauge, the radio system, the drive authorization system, and engine or chassis telemetric.
In addition has inherent GPS, satellite, cellular, and Wi-Fi capability and mapping and routing. Really they pictured crane device where the ‘brains’ board a pleasing heat cab and conjointly the handheld may be an easier device that sends and receives data from the cab once needed. This allows the handheld to be purpose designed for fuel delivery with usefulness needed alone at the highest of the hose.
During these times, the drivers ought to make sure the shopper location and prepare to form the delivery management. This helped to scan the RFID tags that are drawn into the customer’s tank and so the tag data is distributed wirelessly back to the truck up to 1000ft away. Whereas operational these OBC industrial device systems the operator is required to scan a shopper tank mounted RFID tag merely before the pump engagement. At that time, the purchasers address and so the account data is automatically displayed as a result of the truck enters the customer’s yard by victimization GPS and knowledge.
Following are some vital notes aboard stations.
1) BASEstation is supposed to be splash resistant. It is not designed to be immersed in water.
2) BASEstation may not be waterproof once varieties of the alternatives are such.
3) DSP Radio and Wireless equipment selections cannot be such at the same time.
4) Once the show is off, the unit is in idle whereas not equipment selections
5) Unit Idle with full backlight with GPS, local area network and Bluetooth. No equipment selections.
6) This may be associate absolute most which contains a place in equipment and each one computer peripheral. Actual current draw will deem system vogue.
7) The unit is IP54 rated for water whereas not magazine swipe or DSP equipment.
8) USB 2.0 High Speed: one Port is for maintenance alone.
BASEstation on board computer (OBC) may be a device principally used for oil delivery fleets. This can be a truck mounted computer used for the entire quality management. It extremely acts as complete product reconciliation between fuel loaded and delivered.
BASE Engineering’s BASEstation is an on board computer designed specifically for petroleum delivery fleets. Our fuel truck OBC and back office connection were designed and built by people with 33 years’ experience in fuel delivery automation and control.
Fuel Truck OBC Provides the Best Features for Users