Bharatbook.com Pleased to announce a new report on "Bancassurance in Thailand: Life, Non-Life and Creditor Insurance"is a study and related PartnerBASE™ dataset examining the provision of life, non-life and creditor insurance by banks and other lending institutions.
Drawing on the results of a survey of 44 banking entities in Thailand, the study verifies the percentage of organisations investigated that distribute each of the following 13 types of insurance: accident insurance, creditor insurance related to consumer finance, creditor insurance related to credit cards, creditor insurance related to mortgages, critical illness insurance, health / hospital cash plans, household insurance, income protection insurance, investment-related life insurance, medical expenses insurance, personal motor insurance, retirement savings, and risk life insurance.
For those banking entities that are active in one or more of these fields, the reports ascertain the operating models that they use to source the type of insurance in question (e.g. external, joint venture or captive underwriters) and the identity of the specific providers used. This information is then displayed in terms of the weighted share of partnerships of these providers, which takes into account the number of retail customers of the partner banking entities, thus highlighting those insurance companies that hold the distribution relationships that offer the most potential.
You may be able to use this report, plus the PartnerBASE™ dataset and market data annexes that accompany it, in one or more of the following ways:
- gain access to a source of information that provides a comprehensive overview of the provision of personal insurance products by all significant banking entities in Thailand;
- identify partnership opportunities for the same personal insurance products that may arise either because a banking institution is not currently active or because there is scope for replacing an existing initiative;
- understand which underwriters and other product providers have been successful in establishing distribution relationships with the most important banking entities in Thailand;
- assess how the evolving regulatory environment may open up or block opportunities for your organisation to sell through the bank distribution channel;
- appreciate the magnitude of the opportunity to sell personal insurance products through banks and other lending institutions in Thailand.
Overall, in a market in which bancassurance claims a distribution share of about 36% in life insurance and 14% in non-life insurance, across the 44 banks and other lending institutions researched in Thailand, Finaccord’s research identified 165 bancassurance distribution initiatives for the various types of insurance investigated.
0.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
What is this report about?
Distribution partnerships with banks and other lending institutions constitute the focus of this report
Bancassurance is one of the most important distribution channels for life insurance in Thailand
Survey of banks and other lending institutions
Investment-related life insurance
Risk life insurance
Critical illness insurance
Income protection insurance
Health / hospital cash plans
Medical expenses insurance
Personal motor insurance
Mortgages, consumer finance and credit cards
Weighted provider share of partnerships
Abbreviations and exchange rates
PartnerBASE™ and market data annexe
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/insurance-market-research-report/bancassurance-in-thailand-life-non-life-and-creditor-insurance.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bancassurance in Thailand Life and Creditor Insurance