With the modern innovation in the wireless industrial systems many applications are designed by the reputed manufacturers in order to improve the safety of the operators and the increasing the productivity. Most of these radio remote controls systems are designed in such a way that fits all the industrial needs. The installation of the system is also very easy and requires only a rechargeable battery unit as the main power supply. The system also incorporates the Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Technology that prevents all types of electrical and radio interferences. During any signal interference related problem the FHSS technology shuts down the whole unit. This prevents the further disturbance in the process.
Hydraulic crane remote control systems are developed specifically for the service trucks as a way to improve jobsite safety by providing the operator the safest vantage point for effective control of the crane. This is a one man control wireless industrial system that virtually eliminates the need for a second person stabilizing the load while guiding its placement. While using the system the operator has freedom to move around the work area while setting the load precisely into position.
• The handheld transmitters used in the crane remote control systems are easily available with up to twelve crane control buttons as specified by customer.
• The rechargeable transmitter used in the systems generally delivers 30 hrs of continuous use between charges. A charger is supplied by the manufacturers.
• Optional 'Enable' button requires two deliberate steps before signal is sent. This signal is known as enable plus command signal.
Equipment Mounted Receiver Unit:
• Receiver unit is available with up to twelve pre-programmed high-side outputs.
• All the receiver outputs can be selectively interlocked to other operations for safety reasons.
• An optional external antenna is also available with receiver unit with an extended range from 100ft up to 2000ft.
• All the system interface to OEM crane controls can be simplified with factory installed, direct-plug connectors or through J1939 serial communication (other protocols available)
• Modular components and external set-up button allow for easy installation and field replacement
Wireless Industrial crane remote control systems are made with the most innovative technology for improving the use of crane and service truck applications. The system works easily with any of your new or existing application. The modular components allow for easy installation with custom wire harness supplied.
The productivity is also increased because of the use of high capacity transmitter as the transmitter and receiver units operate on 56 bit digital code eliminating accidental operation caused by interference from other RF devices. The system generally includes model ASKR rechargeable transmitter housed in rugged polycarbonate enclosure. The transmitter has low battery warning indicator with audible alarm and 300hr continuous transmission battery, 12/24VdC charger included. The system also incorporates a secure frequency hopping, spread-spectrum radio link that greatly reduces outside electrical or RF interference. Any loss of signal results in all active functions automatically shutting down and failing safe.
BASE Engineering designs excellent crane remote control systemsfor different engineering and commercial purposes. Since 1996 over 50,000 BASE systems have been employed around the globe to increase job safety and productivity. As a result of this design effort we have the confidence to offer a four year, no hassle, and replacement warranty on every product we manufacture. Wireless industrialcontrol systems, in our hand, have moved into the next level.
Hydraulic Crane Remote Control with Rechargeable Battery