Its not a stubborn case whenever you find any compatibility issues with the apps you are going to use in windows 8 operating system. If you are an uber geeky then let me explain, you can fix it by paying little attention. So, continue reading and get best out of this.
Some steps that should be applied to fix compatibility issues are as follows,
- Install .NET Framework 3.5 : by default windows 8 install 4.5 version of .NET Framework, here comes the trick, install earlier versions of .NET Framework i.e. version 3.5 or 3.0, to run your apps which faces compatibility issues.
- Install latest application patches: check for windows 8 patch by contacting application vendor. If you find it, install and run.
- Upgrade Apps to next version: it’s an easiest way, upgrade your applications to the next versions that are compatible with windows 8.
- Upgrade your hardware drivers: it might be possible that your apps are not supported by the hardware you are running in your system, for e.g. video driver, to fix this upgrade your drivers to the basic requirements of apps.
- Fix by windows program compatibility troubleshooter: fix the compatibility issues by windows program compatibility troubleshooter.
- Click start button having windows logo on it.
- Click control panel and type ‘troubleshooter’ in the search box.
- Click troubleshooting.
- Under programs, click the option ‘Run programs made for previous versions of Windows.
- Click next to run the program compatibility troubleshooter.
- Run the apps in earlier version of windows: if certain apps find it difficult to run in windows 8, apply a tricky method, by running them in earlier versions of windows. Do this, with the help of program compatibility troubleshooter.
- Find the compatibility mode that your apps need to run.
- Click start and type the name of apps that you wish to change.
- Right click and open file location.
- In file explorer windows, click to open properties.
- Choose the compatibility tab in the properties dialog.
- Select the compatibility mode and click ‘apply’ to save changes.
- Run the applications as administrator: some times some applications needs extra privileges, so run them as administrator.
- If necessary, turn off user account control: turn off user account control, so that some of your compatibility issues get resolved.
As windows 8 is the latest release of windows OS, which comes with many advanced features and apps, but sometimes it happens that your computer doesn’t support them, by fixing these issues you can enjoy using windows 8 without any interruption. Windows too have its troubleshooter which once run, fix your computer issues, or will let you know what issues or errors are.
Friends these are the ways by which you can fix compatibility issues. If still you face any sort of problem, you can call me on my toll free number 1-855-352-1816 for online technical support. You can even visit website www.impcsupport.com, it provides online technical support,
<a href=http://www.impcsupport.com/> windows maintenance tools</a></br>
windows maintenance tools, software’s, protection tools and so on.
Windows 8 is the latest release of windows OS, which comes with many advanced features and apps, but anyhow some of applications face compatibility issues which can be easily fixed by paying little attention.