San Antonio industrial space leasing and rental data can help industrial space owners to increase revenue, vendors to increase sales and provide a variety of industry personnel with data and reports to facilitate decision-making and communication. Vendors to the San Antonio industrial space community can focus their marketing and sales efforts.Industrial center owners can review rental rates for nearby properties to insure their rental rates are competitive. OConnor & Associates provides comprehensive industrial space data for the San Antonio metropolitan space. This industrial space data is used by investors, management companies, brokers, vendors, appraisers and other industry participants. O'Connor & Associates San Antonio industrial space data is updated quarterly. Industrial rental rate and leasing information is obtained directly from owners, management companies and leasing agents.
Benefits of O'Connor & Associates industrial space data include:
- Industrial space owners can increase revenue by increasing rental rates after comparing rental rates for their property with the rental rates for competing properties; Rental comparables can be targeted based on year of construction, space size, and location.
- Investors can increase acquisitions by targeting properties which fit their acquisition criteria; Information regarding both properties which are for sale and those which have sold are available.
- Industrial space investment brokers can utilize the ownership information to contact industrial space owners and use the statistical data reporting package to perform analysis for clients;
- Industrial space leasing agents can efficiently identify space which meets a clients requirements;
- Industrial space vendors can use the ownership information to focus their sales effort on the most appropriate industrial spaces;
- Industrial space owners and management companies can use the statistical reporting package to understand and analyze market status and trends. By reviewing both current market trends and construction which is currently underway and proposed, owners can gain insights into probable market trends for the next 12 to 24 months;
- Industrial space owners, brokers and management companies can compile data and reports for clients and internal reporting;
- Appraisers can use the data for rent comparables and to calculate submarket occupancy, rental rates, rental rate trends, absorption, and review properties proposed and under construction.
Features of O'Connor & Associates industrial space data include:
- Rental rates, occupancy, management company, leasing company and ownership information updated quarterly;
- Details on over 20 space features such as clearance height, crane served, rail served, year built, net rentable space;
- Ownership information including contact person, owner company, phone number, and address;
- Management company information including contact person, phone number and address;
- Historical data since 1999;
- Robust options to search for properties
- 20 options for reports including a detail sheet for each property, rental rates by class, occupancy by class, absorption by class and many additional reports.
Sample reports are also available:
- Detail sheet
- Rental rates by class
- Occupancy rates by class
- Absorption by class
OConnor and Associates has provided comprehensive industrial space data for San Antonio since 1988. Our industrial space data includes rental rates, occupancy rates, contiguous space available, amenities, ownership information, management company information and the extensive details regarding each industrial space. Our staff can also provide industrial space market studies and feasibility studies. In addition, our staff can help you evaluate options for improving performance at a property. Other services include highest and best use analysis, market rent analysis, lease audits, lease abstraction, investment and portfolio analysis, and custom consulting.
The Market Research and Consulting division of O’Connor & Associates provides information necessary to make decision to commercial real estate professionals. Occupancy and Rental Data, ownership and management information are routinely gathered for four major land uses – multifamily, office, retail and industrial. This information allows investors to compare competitive properties, facilitate business decisions and track market and submarket performance. In addition the data is useful to brokers who for example continually monitor Houston retail space leasing, Houston office space leasing, Dallas retail space leasing, Leasing Retail Space - Using a Broker Dallas industrial leasing, Houston industrial space leasing, Houston apartments, Dallas apartments, Fort Worth apartments, Austin apartments, Leasing Retail Space - Evaluating Retail Space and San Antonio apartments. Timely and accurate real estate market data increases transparency for real estate markets. It also helps to dampen the amplitude fluctuations. OConnordata rental databases are updated monthly or more often if information becomes available.