No one can possibly live in a palatial bungalow anymore! That is, unless you are a millionaire. However, keeping your house organized is no problem even when it comes to your teeny-weeny bathroom. How can you possibly have all your necessities in that small space and keep them handy too? Well, it is not really rocket science. All you need to do is to opt for functional Bathroom Storage spaces and convert them into eye-catching units that will keep your bathroom clutter free.
Here are some tips to help you. Do take a look…
- Think in terms of ‘stacking’ if you have a very small bathroom. Get yourself a few stacking baskets which can be pushed under the sink. The basket can be bought individually from a store and it serves as an excellent storage space for extra towels and hand napkins.
- Adding a bin in the corner of the bathroom is also a good idea. The space above can be utilized for storing rolls of toilet paper as well as cleaning liquids which need to be away from the products that you use on your body.
- Invest in a couple of multi-tiered racks as well. They can be used to hold your bottles of perfumes, bath gels, shampoos, and lotions. A new lick of paint, and they will look great on your bathroom walls.
- You can also opt for stacking drawers instead of a basket if you have a lot of knick-knacks that you don’t use regularly. Your hair dryers and an array of cosmetics that are used sparingly are ideal to be stashed away in these drawers.
- If you have a lot of large sized accessories that you use in the bathroom, tread the simple way and get yourself a colorful tote bag. They are not only functional but can give your bathroom a decorative look. Simply hang them at different levels of your bathroom wall and free up your drawers so that the other things can be arranged neatly.
- The most important point that you need to keep your mind is to turn out your storage spaces regularly. It does not make sense to hoard out of date medicine or finished perfume bottles for life. Set up a routine and clean out all your storage spaces once a month. This will also help you to keep a tab on your expenses.
- Building a cabinet, divided into different units can prove to be pretty effective too. You can certainly keep all your necessities organized in specific units and will not have to search high and low if you require a spare soap or shampoo urgently.
Checking out the nearest store or going over the local catalogues is a great way to keep yourself educated about the new products. Bedrooms collections are usually available from the same store too. That will help you to kill two birds with one stone.
Get more information on: Bedrooms Collections