In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a major and successful technological advantage for the couples who are unable to conceive biologically. Failing to conceive a child biologically dampens the spirits of couples. IVF has helped millions of couples who are facing hurdle in having a biologically conceived baby and facing the problem of infertility in either partner. Couples often consult fertility clinics to deal with fertility issues. There are many fertility clinics NJ providing IVF services.
There process of IVF includes monitoring the ovulatory process of a woman, removing ovum or egg from women’s ovaries and allowing sperm fertilize them in fluid medium in a laboratory. Subsequently, the fertilized egg or zygote is placed into the uterus with a purpose of starting a successful pregnancy. The process runs around two weeks and as the process concludes, the most viable embryos are implanted into the woman’s uterus. Special medication is prescribed to the female partner in the IVF process in an attempt to stimulate ovaries. After a week or after ten days, a pregnancy test is conducted. There are possibilities that pregnancy may occur in the first cycle but in some cases it takes more than one cycle to get the positive result in pregnancy.
Who should take IVF treatment?
IVF treatment is considered as the best therapy for woman with blocked tubes or missing fallopian tubes. However, the procedure is also recommended in other challenging issues like endometriosis, male factor infertility and unexplained infertility. Fertility clinics NJ have certain age limit for in vitro fertilization treatment. The age limit of women shouls fall between 42 and 45.
Advantages of IVF
- It is a standard and considered as a first-line treatment for infertility.
- IVF is an assisted reproductive technology which boosts pregnancy chances.
- The treatment is very helpful for women with blocked fallopian tubes and men having a low sperm count.
- The reproductive technology also allows couples to choose donor eggs.
- In this type of assisted reproduction, embryo can be implanted into the donor's womb or it can also be placed into the woman's uterus.
- Eggs or the embryo can be checked in IVF for any genetic abnormalities.
- The IVF treatment allows doctor to test chromosomes in an embryo.
Millions of mothers have experienced the enjoyment of motherhood with adoption of IVF treatment. IVF in New Jersey is quite easy and feasible. What you need to check is if your insurance company covers any cost of fertility treatment. If you are seeking IVF treatment in New Jersey, its compulsory that insurance companies should have some sort of IVF coverage.