Sexually Transmitted Diseases manifest in various forms. Their symptoms are really of threatening nature to the extent the patients either shy away or shudder to think of the diseases. The people around also tend to hate them fearing affliction of the disease from them. But, the fact is that before it is too late, testing and treatment are to be started to save the life. With this understanding in mind, Clovis STD testing centres are really a boon to the people of this area, and one has only to shed the inhibitions and rise up for having testing and further treatment.
Some diseases and their symptoms are listed below. A knowledge of these would help in easy understanding of the problems prompting early action.
• HIV, AIDS - Glands swollen, night sweats, fever and tiredness.
• Gonorrhea - urination with irritation, white discharge.
• Genital herpes – Painful sores on genital or vagina.
• Chlamydia – thick whitish pus discharge, painful urination, damaging reproductive
• Syphilis - rash, hair loss, insanity, paralysis.
• Hepatitis A, B and C - causes liver cancer including other liver complaints.
Clovis STD testing centres carry out the following individual tests for the various diseases advising patients for early treatment
• HIV/ AIDS testing - it is Human Immunodeficiency virus leading to Aquired
• Immune Deficiency Syndrome : This test involves blood test known as EIA test
• along with a confirmation test called Reflex to Western Blot Confirmation.
• HIV DNA is an early detection test which measures body’s anti-bodies used to fight off the virus.
• Gonorrhea testing – the disease is caused by gonorrhoea bacterium growing in the moist portions of womb and urine canal of women and in men mouth, anus and throat.
• Genital herpes I and II testing – is a blood test called igG antibody test which detects antibodies differentiating between oral and genital herpes.
• Chlamydia testing –is done for ruling out presence of gonorrhoea and clamydia diseases
• Syphilis testing – is a screening blood test seeking for antibodies, known as Rapid
• Plasma Reagin - as the disease may repeat, its history is to be kept up.
• Hepatitis B- testing is a first blood test known as hepatitis surface antigen indicating presence of hepatitis B requiring further confirmation by a test Neutralization Confirmation test.
• Hepatitis C- testing is a blood test looking for anti-bodies to hepatitis C.
There are different testing panels (packages )in the Clovis STD testing centers which are for testing different groups of STDs using single sample-blood, urine etc. Patients prefer such panel testing to rule out as many diseases as possible in one stroke.
We provide the best info about http://www.clovisphysician.com. For further details please visit the provided links. For further details please visit the provided links.
STD Testing In Clovis, A Well-Begun Step In Treatment