Bharatbook.com Pleased to announce a new report on "Trade Credit Insurance in Spain" is a report about the market for trade credit cover in Spain.
In addition to documenting the development of the market value from 2008 to 2012, the report also divides it for the most recent year between four key segments: between small companies with an annual turnover of less than EUR 5 million and larger companies with a turnover above this threshold; between single-risk and annual policies; between export and domestic trade credit insurance; and between protection acquired for political risks and cover bought for business risks.
These unique market splits are based in part on a survey of leading brokers of trade credit insurance in Spain. This same survey also identifies the underwriters of this type of cover used by brokers on a regular basis, gives an input into Finaccord's estimates for the market shares of underwriters and brokers of trade credit insurance in Spain, provides a basis for commentary surrounding distribution channels used for this type of policy, and informs Finaccord's forecasts for the Spanish market value through to 2016.
Key features of this report include:
- quantification of the market size for trade credit insurance in Spain: how much is the market worth, how has it developed since 2008 and how does it break down into key segments?
- presentation of the actual or estimated market shares of both brokers and underwriters of trade credit insurance in 2012 based on both the broker survey and other available data sources;
- audit of the frequency of usage of underwriters by major brokers of trade credit insurance in Spain: to what extent are competitors effectively challenging the main incumbent underwriters?
- availability of an accompanying PartnerBASE™ dataset that logs partnerships for trade credit insurance identified by Finaccord across a combined total of 65 leading banks and major trade associations;
- forecasts for the market for trade credit insurance in Spain and how it will split between domestic and export trade credit cover: what is this sector likely to look like in 2016?
0.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
What is this report about?
Several factors underpin the rationale for the production of this study
There are several distribution channel options in addition to brokers
Globally, trade credit insurers cover over EUR 1 trillion of commercial credit exposures
The report provides a standardised analysis of important metrics for trade credit insurance
Market data analysis
Trade credit insurance
Single-risk and annual policies
Export and domestic policies
Political and business risks
Market size, growth and segmentation
Although it has declined sharply in recent years, Spain's market for trade credit insurance remains large...
...although high claims ratios are causing underwriters to be more selective than they have in the past
A very high proportion of the Spanish market is due to smaller firms with a turnover below EUR 5 million...
... although comparatively little can be attributed to single-risk policies
Most brokers promote both domestic and export trade credit insurance policies
Having risen from a trough in 2009, exports account for over 20% of Spanish GDP
A relatively high proportion of brokers have a significant focus on providing cover for political risks
The Spanish government has announced that it will sell its majority stake in CESCE
Factoring as a complementary / substitute product
Compared to Spanish GDP, the country's factoring market is quite well-developed
Underwriter market shares
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/insurance-market-research-report/trade-credit-insurance-in-spain.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Trade Credit Insurance in Spain