This article is dedicated to the travelers planning for a Thailand tour. It provides some general information for Visa application for Thailand tour.
Planning for an overseas trip? You must plan and prepare well in advance. Even before you book your travel facilities like accommodation and flights, it is important to get your travel documents ready. You must have a valid ID proof, Visa and passport to get entry to a foreign land. This article tells you some general Visa information if you’re planning for a Thailand tour or Singapore holiday.
• You must have a valid passport with at least six months validity. Also, don’t forget to keep the old passport with you, as it can be great use sometimes.
• For travel visa, you need to fill the application form with your signature on it. A photo with crossed sign should be there pasted on the visa form.
• Get ready 2 recently taken passport-sized color photos with 70% face on it. Remember that the photographs should be of 35x45 mm size without border. Make sure your head is uncovered (unless you wear the headgear in accordance of your religion) and your face is clearly visible. The facial image must be taken against the white background with both ears visible. Don’t wear black glasses while getting clicks and make sure your eyes are open and with no flash reflection. Fill the form clearly and don’t staple photo on the form.
• Get ready an original cover letter with explanation of the purpose, duration of your visit. The cover latter should be signed by you only.
• To obtain tourism Visa, it is mandatory that you have a reserved return ticket.
you happen to be an employee, whether Governmental or private, then you’ll have to show the salary slip of last month. You must need of an NOC & leave letter on the organization’s letter head signed by your reporting manager.
• If you’re a student, then you’ll need the NOC from school or college. You ID card is also mandatory to be show when demanded.
• In case you’re visiting there for employment or business, you must have the invitation letter from the company.
• Similarly, if you’re retired and going for a vacation, it should be clearly mentioned in the cover letter.
• For travelers, hotel confirmation is also required. For those undertaking a cruise, the cruise confirmation with the itinerary is required.
• The processing time is between 8 hours to 11 hours if the application is submitted to VFS. The collection will be on 3rd day.
• The applicant needs to pay the Visa fee in from of a Bank Draft in favor of “Royal Thai Embassy” payable in New Delhi.
• The travel agents must carry a letter of authority from the applicants, as without the authority latter, the application will not be accepted.
For more info, you can contact to a reputable travel agent offering such sort of facility. Application forms are available online too.
Hungry Bags is a leading travel portal that provides all necessary info about Thailand tour. Also, one can book a complete Thailand tour package and Thailand packages from the company for a hassle-free tour.
General Visa information for Thailand Tour