Black Poison Tattoo Studio offers some bad tattoos are restorable to a proper version of the original plan and these are known as reworks, but the majority are usually only savable through cover-ups and you may be limited on the choice of design. A tattoo Cover-Up is one of two options for dealing with an unwanted tattoo, the other being removal. Covering up an unwanted tattoo is the cheaper option. Cover-ups may completely hide the old tattoo with a new design, or may incorporate elements or the whole of the existing tattoo. Poorly applied, very faded or very light tattoos are the easiest to cover.
Tattoo Cover Ups are a great way to get rid of the unwanted tattoos on your body. It not only hides your older tattoo, but if made after enough thought and creativity, can turn out to be a transformed beauty piece. However, the best option will always remain to THINK BEFORE YOU INK, but if you have already gotten a wrong tattoo, consider a thoughtful cover up. The list below shows some awesome, some witty and some crazy cover up ideas to tickle you thought streak.
At BLACK POISON, we are individuals working together, pursuing a common goal: Art (the learning and creation of Art). Both learning and creating Art is a never-ending process and we are determined to strive each day, to learn more and create better. In the tattooing business since 2009, the first BLACK POISON TATTOOS was set up in Ahmedabad. Custom tattooing and body piercing has no limits by us. At BLACK POISON TATTOO STUDIO, you will always find a friendly, courteous, professional staff dedicated to the art of Tattooing & Body Piercing.
- 1. When you remove the bandage, after 2-3 hours of getting your tattoo dressed, remove the protective dressing.
- 2. Gently wash tattoo with lukewarm water and an anti-bacterial soap. Pat dry and apply a thin layer of any antibiotic cream like Calendula. Avoid ointment that contains pain relief.
- 3. Do not touch or let others touch your new tattoo unless their hands are freshly washed thoroughly
- 4. Do not Re-bandage your tattoo.
- 5. Don't let the tattoo for 2 weeks. While bathing, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly like Vaseline over it, to avoid water seeping into the tattoo.
- 6. Wear loose clothes, as the tattoo needs to breathe.
- 7. Keep tattoo out of direct sunlight.
- 8. Keep tattoo out of chlorinated water (pools/hot tubs), salt water (ocean).
- 9. After 4-5 days a light crust (scab) will form. Do not pick or scratch it
- 10. Continue to use the antibiotic cream for no more than 3-4 days. After this, switch to a skin moisturizer.
11. Your tattoo should be completely healed within 10-14 days. to keep your tattoo looking good it is recommended to use a good sun block, to protect your tattoo from harmful UV rays.
12. After the scabs fall off, it is followed by a thin white flaky coat, which would take about another 3-4 days to heal. During this period the tattoo will tend to look really pale and dry. Don't pick on it. Apply a moisturizer as instructed.
13. With proper care and precautions, you would definitely end up having a clear and crisp tattoo.
14. Do not let unqualified people tell you what to do, if you have a question, refer to the care instructions that came with your tattoo, or contact your tattoo artist.
Please keep in mind that there truly is no one single correct way to do anything, let alone healing a tattoo. Listen to your artist and use your common sense. You know your body better than anyone else, but pay attention to what experience is trying to tell you.
For more details visit us at: http://www.blackpoisontattoos.com/coverup_tattoo.html
Cover up Tattoos in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India