Today, Delhi (including the NCR) is witnessing a large number of ongoing building projects. These ongoing projects hold great potential to meet the growing requirements of flats in Delhi competently. The recent housing projects launched by several government development authorities, big housing companies and reputed building contractors have made it possible for the majority of the population to realize their dreams of having their own homes.Here is a list of some residential projects by renowned private and government developers that will help you to find a suitable flat for your family within the budget.
• DLF Capital Greens: The new township at Shivaji Marg in the national capital, spans over an area of 190 acres and offers facilities like shopping complexes, club, sports, offices, schools, malls and so on.The residential area, covering 31 acres of land, will consist of high-rise apartment buildings, each comprising 26-28 floors. Home seekers can find here 2/3 bedroom apartments with the total floor area ranging from 1200 sq. ft. to 1525 sq. ft.
• Paramount by Parsvnath Developers: Consists of premium quality 2 and 3-bedroom flats near Subhash Nagar Metro Station.
• Castlewood by Indiabulls: Offers 550 premium luxury apartments in a lush green environment spanning over 500 acres of greenery of New Delhi.
• Commonwealth Games Village by Emaar MGF:Presents a choice of high-end apartments with 2/3/4/5 bedroom combinations, each housing unit having a size ranging from 1443 to 3278 sq. ft. near Akshardham Temple.
• Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA): Offers multi-story flats at Ghaziabad.
• Delhi Development Authority (DDA): In the DDA Housing Scheme 2013, the Delhi Development Authority offers 1240 HIG residential flats in Sector-19B, Dwarka, 352 HIG flats in Pocket-3, Sector-19, Dwarka, 346 MIG flats in Pocket-2, Sector-16B, Dwarka, and 208 MIG flats in Sector-14, Dwarka.
There was a time when South Delhi used to house the most posh colonies in Delhi. Not anymore! Though the southern part of Delhi still has its charm, but the development projects undertaken by the developers in other parts of the city have resulted in the growth of other areas of Delhi as well. The city offers you an array of luxurious to cheap flats depending upon the various localities and the facilities attached to it. Some of the popular colonies that house these flats include Vasant Kunj, Lodhi Colony, Gulmohar Park, Chankyapuri, Dwarka, Vikas Puri, Janak Puri, Panchsheel Park, Geetanjali Enclave, Paschim Vihar, Ashok Vihar, Maya Puri, Rohini, Jor Bagh etc. All of these locations are well-connected with metro rail and it is easy to get from one place to another without too much hassle. The prices of flats in Delhi range from lakhs to crores depending upon the area where it is built. A 2bhk flat in Yojana Vihar of an area of 900 square feet can cost you about Rs 78lakhs approx. whereas a 3bhk flat in Saket can cost about Rs 4crores.
Flats in delhi provide decent accommodation options to a large section of middle class families who cannot afford to buy large houses. These flats perfectly meet the requirements of a nuclear family. Some of these flats are built on a much larger area and can easily provide shelter for a joint family.
If you are dreaming of buying a flat in Delhi, there are certain things that you must take care of. For instance,
• The credit worthiness and past projects of the developer must be checked by you.
• You should consider your convenience, transportation means, the likely development of the area, and your budget.
• Before making the deal, verify paperwork, legal documents, and the permit taken by the builder or the property owner from the government.
• Also confirm the bank which has sanctioned the loan for the project.
With the increase in real estate prices, it is becoming more and more difficult to own a house, especially a large house in Delhi; making a property deal in Delhi requires in depth knowledge, information, and expertise to make the most out of the deal.So, choosing the right and expert real estate company can make your search for flats in Delhi easy.
Roof Agency is a New Delhi/NCR based Real estate agency dealing with residential property, commercial premises, relocation services, sales and purchase of property in Delhi and NCR.
Finding a perfect flat in Delhi