Planning is very important for remodeling or designing any part of your house. Bathroom is one of the most important and heavily used areas in the house. It is not necessary to knock down the walls for small space bathrooms to make it bigger. Proper bathroom planning and decorating styles can make your bathroom look spacious and bigger in size. There are many options to experiment with different designs, styles, fixtures and use of space. Right use of wall colors, mirrors and lights can give a new dimension to your old bathroom. Here are few quick bathroom makeovers and designing tips to help you achieve a perfect modern bathroom -
- Before starting with any kind of bathroom planning, always take the correct measurements of the entire layout area With the right measurements you can easily draw a rough sketch and discuss with any expert planner about the best utilization of the available space.
- Use lighter colors or combination of dark and light colors for a brighter looking bathroom.
- If you have less bathroom space it is advisable to look for compact yet trendy bathroom cabinets and furniture options. They are smart in functionality and come in a lot of variety to choose from.
- Next is replacing your old toilet seat or bidet with a new and trendy model. All the latest designs are very compact and consume less space in the area.
- Make use of big bathroom mirrors with lights as it will give a bigger and spacious look to your personal space.
- You can also look for creative shapes of washbasins to add little glamour to your bath area. If the space permits, you can also use trendy and stylish shower cabinets for raising the glamour quotient of the bathroom décor.
- Use light fittings at right areas like mirror and bathtubs for brighter looking bathroom. If there is a window use it for natural light and you can also keep a small sapling to add a lively feel to the entire theme.
- Bathroom redesigning is fun with kids; choose their favorite colors for shower curtains, door rugs and mats. This will help them enjoy their bathing sessions happily.
- If your budget permits you can use advanced and expensive decorative fittings for the wall and ceiling.
- Always choose a good quality, easy to maintain and compact bath tub in the bathroom.
All the above tips will help you in successful bathroom planning to achieve a luxurious looking bathroom in a limited budget.