Each person’s smile is unique; we understand that cosmetic dentistry efforts must meet your specific needs. Our Westfield dentists work with our patients to choose the best cosmetic treatment for them, carefully considering their goals, timeline and budget. Today, we’d like to discuss which cosmetic treatments work best for different dental problems. If any of these problems pertain to your dental needs, you may want to consider if cosmetic treatment would be beneficial for you.
Dark, stained, or discolored teeth are very common problems, but don’t be discouraged because there are many potential solutions to combat this problem.
- A professional cleaning can clear away plaque and tartar, lightening the appearance of your teeth.
- Professional teeth whitening treatments can improve your natural teeth by several shades.
- Porcelain dental veneers can completely cover unsightly teeth with dazzling, pearly-white, natural looking porcelain.
Traditional metal braces are no longer the only option to treat crooked, crowded, misaligned teeth.
- Invisalign offers clear, plastic aligners that are practically invisible when worn! These aligners shift teeth into their ideal positions to create beautiful, seamless smiles.
- Dental veneers made of porcelain are affixed to natural teeth, closing gaps between teeth and making your smile look straighter.
For patients missing a tooth or multiple teeth due to an accident or infection, it is of the utmost importance to replace your missing tooth.
- Dental implants can restore your smile after tooth loss, greatly improving the look and health of a damaged smile. Titanium rods inserted in the jawbone anchor replacement teeth to replicate the appearance and function of natural teeth.
Fortunately, modern cosmetic dentistry offers a wide variety of treatment options for various dental problems. To get more information about which option might be right for you, please call our Westfield dental office today!