For every person in this world, cell-phone is a need. Every application is designed in a way to meet world-class business standards. There are a variety of applications in various fields including business, entertainment, utilities, hospitality sector, games and much more, these apps are made sure to fit to various screen sizes be it iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, laptop, palmtop etc. It has many great features which makes it all the more demanding.
Advanced Features of Mobile Applications
There is a great demand for apps as it benefits the business, like builds relationships, increases exposure across mobile devices, generate repeat business, reinforces your brand, increases visibility, increases accessibility, connect you to consumers and enhances social networking strategies. Big businesses like Target and Gap, Amazon, eBay, also started promoting their brands and merchandise with Mobile Apps a few years ago. Auto dealerships, hair salons, realtors – a whole host of industries – jumped to mobile apps in quicker time. All this has progressed as mobile apps are the most affordable and effective way to reach out to customers these days. Mobile application development has many advantages; firstly it has one-touch access to your contact information. Secondly its fast, one can easily access to inventory, get notifications of special events, launches and schedule appointments. Thirdly, one can freely have one-to-one chat. Fourthly get directions and location information easily and much more.
Smart features and functions are embedded that are unique to mobile devices, such as mobility, personality and flexibility, mobile applications are able to provide end-users’ added values, including anytime, anywhere access, the ability to pinpoint users’ locations and flexibility in arranging tasks. Convenience and efficiency are the main advantages of mobile applications both for customers and the company’s employees. They are the two primary fundamental objectives that end-users expect mobile applications to provide.
The demand for having an iPhone or iPad app has increased necessitating the needs for businesses to think beyond the PC. There are around half a million iPhone applications available on the web which has 20 billion downloads every month. Most mobile applications are not only portable but also support multi-tasking, multi-touch and multi-language features. They run across multiple platforms though developed by a single code. There are certain tools and techniques, which helps mobile application development achieve the need of modern apps.
Cross-platform Mobile app development tools
Everyone is aware about the next 'in- thing' today, that is multi-platform applications. iPhone or Android app developers take a number of cross platform development techniques and successful developers search for the right tools and approaches to suffice appropriate requirements and use cases. Top tools used for cross-formatting mobile application development are:
- RhoMobile: An open-source framework written in Ruby. OS, which includes Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, iPhone and RIM, creates native apps for all kinds of tablets.
- Sencha Touch: It supports BlackBerry, Android, Kindle and iOS. It develops around innovative HTML5, mainly its components deal with touch functions. As it is HTML5 based, it has the capability to way in apps at the same time as offline.
- MoSync: Is multi-platform mobile app developer SDK tool, which is based on custom web programming. This SDK comprises of compilers, libraries, runtimes, device profiles and other functional tools.
- Whoop: Is a WYSIWYG editor that allows one to play around by simply drag and drop mobile app elements onto it. Apps can be exported in numerous formats, depending on the OS, incorporating Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Android, iPhone and more.
- GENWI: This is a Smartphone publishing platform allows to create and manage on all popular mobile devices, including iPad, iPhone, Android and HTML5 apps. It delivers rich graphics, photos, video, audio and other forms of interactivity. Apps can include various revenue-generating capabilities for businesses, like ads, coupons and in-app subscriptions.
- Mippin: This platform allows to create apps for Android, iOS and Windows. It provides flexibility in designing apps and makes it available in the iTunes, Android, Windows and Amazon stores.
- SwebApps: It easily deploys, tracks and updates native mobile app for any business. One can easily create iPhone and Android app online. Once it is available for download via the iTunes Store or Android Marketplace one can easily update content in real time.
- MobiCart: An e-commerce store which links with PayPal to allow any business or consumer with an e-mail address which securely and conveniently receive payments online at a low cost.
- MobBase: This app builder allows RSS feed to keep fans up to date on band news and events, one can easily browse apps to find information on upcoming shows, buy tickets and get directions. It has a huge following fan of singers and band.
Building Mobile apps can be an effective way to differentiate your brand, opens new revenue channels and deepen relationship with customers. Above tools can help developers come up with the customized apps that are best suited for any business. Good tools help new developers easily get started and make experienced developers more productive in deploying great customized apps.
- IPFaces: iPFaces is an open source framework developed by Edhouse for simple creation of native application for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, BlackBerry and devices . This framework is for simple creation of native, form-oriented network applications for mobile devices.
We provide mobile app development services. If you would like to know more about our android app development expertise, please reach out to us at Mindfire Solutions.
Advanced Tools and Techniques for Mobile App Development