Egypt may be a heavenly country for a holiday-maker. But it will, after all, be an alien land for you if you happen to be a foreigner. There are cultures and traditions with which you may not be familiar. And the country’s huge size can also pose challenges of geography. Hence, to get the most out of your Nile tours, it is best to pay heed to some of these tips:
- Hire a private guide: It is thoroughly recommended that you hire a private guide for your sightseeing plans. For instance, during your cruise ride, your first stopover is likely to be the capital city of Cairo. Since time would be a constraint, it would be best to hire a private guide at Cairo. He can quickly take you through the shortest routes to all the major attractions like the Cairo Museum, Coptic churches and the Khan-el-Khalili bazaar.
- Save time by not entering the pyramids: It is always a fascinating thought to step inside the pyramid. But it is, after all, not that illuminating and would cause you plenty of time and money. Plus, it won’t be a comfortable stroll since one has to almost bend in half to walk inside those low-roofed chambers. You can instead save this time and money and instead check out other attractions under your Egypt travel packages.
- You can skip the sound-n-light show: The sound-n-light show at the pyramids will require you to shell extra money. It can be a good experience but may not satisfy you completely. You can skip it without much regret.
- Choose your berth carefully in the cruise: When booking a berth on the cruise, you would like to have seats which give you a clear and unhindered glimpse of the river. Hence, better enquire with your Nile tours operator about the quality of seat he is offering you. Of course, there is a jostle for the best seats amongst all the travelers. So, it is always best to make a booking as early as possible. Such an arrangement gives you greater number of choices to select from.
- Indulge in spas and pools: Most luxury cruises have excellent relaxation and recreation facilities including spas and pools. Even though you may like to spend quality time sun-bathing on the deck, make sure that you don’t miss out on self-indulgence.
- Socialize with tourists and staffs: In your cruise, you will come across many local staffs and foreign tourists hailing from different countries. It would be delightful to socialize with them and exchange information about culture. Such an activity adds a special charm to your Nile tours and brings about a sense of completeness.
- Pay special attention to your attire: When you are getting off your cruise to sightsee around, you must pay special attention to your attire. It would be unwise to dress in skimpy clothes since it may offend local sentiments and will also invite unwanted stares.
About the Author
This Article is written by Mrs Jenny Morag on behalf of ASK ALADDIN, this is having topics on Nile tours, Egypt travel packages and many more. For more information Visit us
Nile tours: 7 important tips to follow while going to cruise