There’s lots of hoopla over Joomla. So let us first what is Joomla. It is nothing but a content management system or CMS as is commonly called. It is hyped and in the spotlight, because it has won awards and accolades for its ability to build creative websites as well online applications. The features offered by Joomla customization make it a preferred CMS over other content management systems. Joomla is used for e-commerce websites and even for social networking platforms.
Some advantages which Joomla has over other content management systems include:
- It offers easy and extensive availability. Joomla is freely available to everyone and hence is an open source solution for website and application development. If your web content developer or even your want to make changes or recreate your website, you will not incur any hurdles in sourcing it. This feature also makes it more cost-effective and ideal for applications and websites which need frequent changes and updates.
- Joomla website development ensures that your web pages are more SEO-friendly. One reason behind this is that the website created via a Joomla template is more user-friendly and hence has the ability to give a stiff competition to the other websites.
- Making a website after Joomla development ensures that maintenance of the web pages and making any changes or upgrading the content becomes a lot easier. Since it is an application which allows can itself update application, you can make develop new modules, upgrade the website or content, and use other components of the Joomla application with surprising ease.
Joomla is available in multiple languages and has the support of a lot many modules in comparison to other CMS. This is one reason why more and more web development companies are offering services related to conversion from PSD to Joomla Template.
If you are not confident about creating your website and are unsure of how to go about it, it makes sense to play safe and rely on a professional Joomla template creation services. They not only know how to create new templates and applications using Joomla, they also convert PSD to Joomla. It is important that you rely only on expert Joomla development services to ensure that you do not have to compromise when it comes to Joomla customization of your website or application. What should you look for in good Joomla developer?
- You must first learn to differentiate between a mediocre developer and a excellent, expert Joomla developer. Checking the testimonials or the clientele of a service provider will help you know this.
- Check for the SEO benefits they can offer and compare these offerings to other service providers.
- Find a company which hires Joomla experts who are dedicated to just converting PSD to Joomla templates or Joomla website development. Ask for a detailed project proposal and check the scope.
- Compare the payment rates and terms with the other developers and then decide on the service provider.
- Ask if the Joomla development company can provide weekly or monthly reports so you can monitor the progress of the work they do on your website or application.
- More often than not, freelance developers work in isolation. So you must rather rely on an experienced and professional development service which has a team of Joomla developers rather than just one or two experts.
Opting for Joomla development services will help your website or e-business manifolds and target both Business to Business as well as Business to Customer audience to it.