Think of a Smartphone and the crave is all set to flaunt this new gadget - iPhone, which is considered as the trend setter of this electronic world. This smartphone comes with new designs with different shapes and incredible features developed by Apple in 2007. An iPhone contains 700,000 iOS applications, which ca be downloaded more than 30 billion times. These apps are available through the Apple App Store and are designed to run on Apple's iOS mobile operating system, which powers all kinds of electronic gadgets and smartphones.
Apps helped make the iPhone and other smartphones a must-have tool for many people who want instant access to information. Vital information can be downloaded through iphones and gets accessible with a few clicks. There is no doubt that many companies today are considering having an iPhone application made to suit their businesses. Having an app for any business or promotion, can be considered as a tool to drive traffic and revenue.
There are hundreds of thousands of applications available today, ranging from entertainment guides to business and finance management. A lot of companies have developed iPhone apps for their business purposes, such as a grill manufacturer that provides recipes and grilling techniques, musicians who create games that tie in with their latest album. Websites books, magazines and newspapers have their own products at the App Store that allow their content to be accessed easily on the phone. Games are extremely popular for mobile technology especially the app "Angry Birds," which began as an iPhone app in 2009. It was so popular that adapted for other mobile platforms and had the highest download.
6 Things You Should Consider for developing an iPhone app
1. The Idea: Every business demand specific requirement. This is the first genesis of where the app will be going and one step after “I want an app.” There are dozens of different directions one can go in an app store – simple information, a game, etc. An application gives the information of the product it wants to showcase as well as a higher chance of getting a return on investment. Games are infectious and are complex to build, but can go viral easily in the IT market. Simple apps are easy and cheaper to build. The first step of development process is to find a budget and marketing effort. Every business now is wanting to create an app which could go mobile too as it fetched more users, thus giving a new direction for growing businesses.
2. Functionality Layout: It is a vital part of developing an App. This step involves going through every single screen and understanding how all parts of the app interact with each other. Many steps and scenarios are followed for simplest app. Many functionalities needs to be defined and built in the cost of an app.
3. Design: A good design can make or break an app. Unlike websites where one has to plan, design and code at once, apps usually require a team of people to complete. A designer can design graphics, print, develop a webpage such as get the deliverables to the programmer where they can push into the appropriate areas. The design comes into picture once the programming and functionality have been defined – the designer gets a full list of what needs to be created. A great icon, splash screens, tab icons and dozens of other assets that need to be tied together to build a customized app.
4. Going Live: Once one have the app built in xCode (the program that apps are built in for Apple), developer can help to get an app in the store (for example iTunes). Setting up an iTunes Connect account and then filling out all the information necessary for the app – icons, descriptions, pricing, etc. Most of this is pretty intuitive one can get the files loaded and a lot of it can be done by technical team.
5. Launching Application: When launching, don't forget to produce sure one might have an internet presence – purely launching inside the Apple or Android keep is not enough – one got to get it recognized about the world wide web, and for that, it really is recommended that one might have a web page just for that app – its very best to use WordPress when setting up internet websites for this, as they can be swiftly and specialized when correctly arranged.
6. Accessible & Upgradable: An application should be accessible and highly interactive, which can run on almost all the mobile platforms and operation systems. It should be upgradable, so that if any bug found in current apps then can be removed in next updates.
Now one has a choice to get connected with the expert’s team or share idea and design strategy and purpose with the app as one desires his app to be. Hire the best team of experienced professional iPhone apps programmers and get started with iPhone application development is a great start. You can hire developers from top iPhone app development companies in india who can help you build iPhone apps within allocated budgets and time schedules.
We provide iPhone app development services. If you would like to talk to one of our certified iphone app developers, please get in touch with us at Mindfire Solutions.
6 Things you must consider before making an iPhone App