When in a new place, it is difficult to choose the right dry cleaners for your laundry services.The best and the simplest way to identify the best dry cleaning services provider is to check with your friends, colleagues and neighbours. Remember most often the chemicals do not harm the fabric, but it's the way the dry cleaning is done that harms the fabric. In this article we try to provide you with the key points to look for while choosing the dry cleaners.
- Check whether the service provider is a drop store or does it have the cleaning unit on premise. If it is a drop store then there is no way one can be sure where the garment is being sent for cleaning. Hence it is better to choose another provider until unless you are in an emergency.
- It is important that the dry cleaner is legally registered service provider. If they are not then it means that they can be a fly by night operation. Hence verify their credentials.
- You might be a pro-green thinker, but while opting for dry cleaning services remember that the environment friendly chemicals do not deliver the goods on man-made fabrics. So think twice before opting for the environment friendly laundry services provider.
- Find whether the dry cleaners have seasonal storage. This is an indicator that they have loyal customers which in turn means they are good at their job.
- Make it a point to go through their returns policy. This throws light on their customer service. Also find out the corrective measures that the dry cleaners take when a fabric is not cleaned properly. Find out what is their damages policy, because accidents can happen and in such cases we should know how we are going to be compensated.
- Check if the drycleaners use any spot cleaning solutions. These are not good for the fabric; in fact they make it harder for the dirt to go.
- As in any human interaction, it is important to build your relationship when you find the best dry cleaning services provider.
- Do not opt for dry cleaner chains. This is because anyone who buys the franchise can start shop. Go for the dry cleaner who has been in business for a long time – say five to seven years minimum.
- Ensure that the dry cleaner is located near to your place of residence. Because it should be easy for you to drop your garments and pick the dry cleaned clothes.
- Check in the local websites to find the customer reviews so that you can have the customer feedback first hand.
- Before you finalize the dry cleaner to opt for, give a test garment, preferably cotton. Else get a garment which says dry cleaning only but which you are not attached to. See their work and then decide whether to continue with them or not.
- Find out what are the different types of clothing, material that the dry cleaner would accept. Ideally your chosen dry cleaners should be able to accept all kinds of clothing needs. This is because you should not be made to run for another laundry service provider if you need your suits to be cleaned! The cleaner should be able to cater to all types of garment cleaning.
These are the top 12 tips that one should follow when on the lookout for a good dry cleaning services provider in a new locality. Following these tips would ensure that you need not worry about your clothes coming back to you as new!
Dry Cleaning Services is better for the health of the fabric on which it is applied by any Dry Cleaners. City centre dry cleaners provides all dry cleaning and laundry services from a full wash, iron and fold service.
Top 12 Tips for choosing the right dry cleaners