Aarkstore Enterprise (India), February 15th, 2013: “The Global Homeland Security Market 2012–2022” offers the reader detailed analysis of the global homeland security market over the next ten years, alongside potential market opportunities for those planning to enter the industry, using detailed market size forecasts.
The demand for homeland security equipment is anticipated to be driven by internal security threats such as terrorism, illegal border infiltration, piracy, drug trafficking, cyber espionage and critical infrastructure security among several others. Cumulatively, the global market is expected to value US$2595 billion during the forecast period 2012-2022. The market is expected to be dominated by the Asia Pacific region, followed by North America and Europe. Asia accounts for the highest expenditure in the homeland security sector as emerging economies such as India and China execute extensive modernization programs for their respective police forces and other security infrastructure which were neglected in the past few decades.
This report provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2012 to 2022, including highlights of key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides a detailed understanding of the emerging opportunities in specific areas.
The global homeland security market is estimated to value US$197.9 billion in 2012 and to increase at a CAGR of 3.55% during the forecast period, to reach its peak of US$280.6 billion by 2022. The market consists of six categories which include Infrastructure, Counter Terrorism, Maritime Security, Police Modernization, Border Security and Cyber Security.
Reasons to buy
- Understand historical performance as well as future industry projections
- Gain an insight into the key challenges and opportunities identified by influential suppliers and buyers, enabling industry stakeholders to understand the business sentiment prevailing in the industry.
- Promote your capacity for growth by aligning your capabilities and business practices with the changing needs of the global markets
- Predict how the global homeland security industry will grow, consolidate, and where it will stagnate.
- Gain access to primary survey research conducted by Strategic Defence Intelligence across its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 814 985 2585