Want to be a DIGITAL FORENSICS Expert???
To ensure that computer systems are as secure as possible, ethical hackers are hired to oversee security measures. CyberCure Solutions, a unit of CyberCure Technologies Private Limited, has emerged as a dominant power in the field of Information Security and Cyber Forensics training amongst various prestigious engineering colleges.
The workshops conducted by the company have gained great popularity. They have successfully been held atIIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, Anna University, MIT Manipal, NIT Calicut, NIT Warangal, , NIT Kurukshetra, NIT Jalandhar, Thapar University, Nirma University and so on. They aim at imparting knowledge related to countering potential attacks and safeguarding internet transactions, amongst others. The course covers latest techniques and practices in the field of cyber security as well as provides hands on experience on over 30 tools. If you possess the passion for learning and interest in this field, these workshops would definitely give you more than you expect.
What is required to attend our Workshop?
- Passion to learn new things
- Knowledge of How to use Computer & Internet
- Learn from basics
- Next Level of ISCF
- Personal attention provided to each participant.
- Learn Cyber Forensics techniques and countermeasures directly from experts
- Successfully conducted more than 327 workshops
Benefits to the Participants:
- Free CyberCure Information Security and Cyber Forensics Software Tool Kit for each student (Worth Rs. 750/-)
- Goodies Session
- Authorized Certificate from CyberCureTechnologies Pvt. Ltd. after successful completion of the Workshop
16 hours (Will be covered in 2 days, 8 hours daily)
Who should attend?
- IT Students & Professionals
- College Faculties
- Bankers, financial experts and technological savvy persons
Charges for the Workshop:
Rs 1,100/- per student (Inclusive of all applicable Taxes)
Special Benefit for Online (Advance) Registrants:
Online (Advance) Registrants will get discount vouchers for Summer Training 2012.
For any query, please feel free to contact: