If you are planning for a family vacation for this summer then Manali should be the first choice, as all the family members can have superb fun (including the kids and the elderly). All of us know that Manali is one the best creations of god; the hill station is breathtakingly beautiful with unending scenic splendour that will leave you asking for more. The beauty of nature is spread in every nook and corner of Manali and you would be blessed to witness god’s glory.
Manali is also bestowed with many tourist attractions that are worth exploring by every touring soul. Solang Valley, Vashist Hot Spring, Rohtang Pass, Hadimba Temple, the many Tibetan Monasteries dotting the highway, Arjuna Gufa, Nehru Kund, etc are but few of the most visited and must visit attractions of the Manali. Manali also offers tourists to indulge and enjoy in the adventure sports activities such as skiing, ice-skating, heli-skiing, rock climbing, trekking, white water rafting, canoeing, etc. Tourists that come to Manali are sure to get thrilled with the adventure tourism offered by Himachal Pradesh state.
So what are you waiting for; make your bookings now in any of the best resorts in Manali or from any of the boutique hotels in Manali that will make you stay in the hills station all the more memorable. Here is a list of things to do in Manali.
• Visit the Hidimba temple, Vashisht temple, Manu temple, Jagatsukh temple, Jagannathji temple and the Tibetan monasteries.
• Make a trip to places around Manali; Solang valley, Rohtang Pass, Naggar, Manikaran, Spiti, Leh and Lahaul.
• You can participate in adventure activities such as skiing, ice-skating, fishing, paragliding, river rafting, trekking, mountain climbing etc.
• For local handicrafts you can shop in plenty of shopping malls in Manali where you can get your hands on unique jewellery and painting.
• If this does not satiate your holiday experience then take stroll on the narrow lanes of Manali and explore the unravelling beauty of nature and be sure to capture memories that would suffice for a lifetime.
To explore the different facets of the verdant and virgin natural beauty of the hill station of Manali, you can take the help of travel agents. This is one of nature’s jewel, and you cannot explores its entirety without a properly arranged tour. To make your Manali tour once in a lifetime experience buy a separate tour package for Manali or a Kullu Manali tour Package.
You can get the best deals for stay in top class resorts Manali by checking out various offers, the Himalayan Resort and Spa offers irresistible deals at www.thehimalayan.com. The five star resort and spa does include package tours to the sightseeing destinations as well as the adventure tourism in Manali. If you have made up your mind to visit Manali the address to buy tour package should be Himalayan Resort and Spa the cottage which offers services at par boutique hotels in Manali.
Resorts Manali- for perfect family holiday stay