The market is booming with online term insurance plans as every provider seeks to add convenience to their consumer's application process. Amongst the plans in the market, Bharti AXA's eProtect forms a leading product opted for. The policy is crafted keeping in mind customer's satisfaction, convenience of availability and complete protection. Read on to known more of what the product has in store for you –
How the plan works
This is a pure term insurance plan that offers consumers a lot of flexibility. The consumer can choose the policy term, cover and premium paying mode. Under this plan the policy holder has to pay the premium till the end of the policy term. In case of the unfortunate demise of the policy holder, the company offers the entire sum assured to the nominee of the policy. This policy has no maturity benefit or survival benefit to offer. The plan is intended for purely protection purpose.
Features of eProtect
• The policy offers flexibility to the client to choose the required cover amount, policy term and the mode of premium payment
• As a pure term insurance policy, this policy offers only death benefit
• It does not include Maturity Benefit
• The minimum sum assured available with the plan is Rs. 25lacs
• The plan offers the options of Family Care Benefit, under which the family is paid a cheque of Rs. 1lac immediately within 48 hours of claim submission
• The policy provides reduced premium for non-smokers policyholders
Benefits of eProtect
• This policy is available online, so you can secure your family anywhere, anytime. The online process also eliminates the hassle of submitting documents and following up with agents.
• The premium payable for eProtect is absolutely affordable and you have the flexibility to pay it either annual or semi-annually.
• The policy offer security to your family. In case of the unfortunate demise of the insured an amount that is equal to the sum assured is paid to the nominees of the policy.
• Special rewards for non- smokers. This plan offers non-smokers who have applied for a sum assured in excess of Rs 5,000,000 a special premium rate.
• The plan offers a feature called Family Care Benefit. As per this benefit a cheque of Rs. 1lac is given to the nominee within the 48 hours of submission of all relevant claim documents. The benefit is received only if the policy is in force and the premiums for 2 consecutive terms from the date of issuance or the date of latest reinstatement years have been paid.
Bharti AXA eProtect Term Insurance Plan at a glance