Do you have the need to clone DVD disk to your local hard disk? Or backup your DVD folder to a blank disc in case of losing or damaging them accidently one day?
No matter which one you need, you must find a proper tool at first to make the work going on smoothly. With technology develops, nowadays, you can easily access DVD Cloners to clone DVD by yourself. Here is the most popular DVD Cloners for you.
Tipard DVD Cloner 6 is a professional DVD Cloner to clone DVD movie to DVD disk in 1:1 ratio without quality lose, compress DVD-9 to DVD-5, copy DVD to DVD folder or ISO file in perfect quality. Apart from the DVD backup function, it can also burn local DVD folder or ISO file to DVD disk in perfect quality.
More detailed features:
• Clone DVD to DVD disk
Clone DVD-9 to DVD-9, DVD-5 to DVD-5 exactly in 1:1 ratio with all their contents, and copy DVD-9 to DVD-5 with high quality.
• Backup DVD to computer
With this DVD Cloner download, you can also backup and copy an entire DVD to DVD folder and ISO image file on your local disk.
• Burn ISO or DVD folder to DVD disk
This DVD Cloner can also create DVD disk from ISO image or DVD folder.
You can choose to clone DVD in Full disc mode with all the special features, intros, trailer and ads, or just copy the main movie. What’s more, you are able to select your preferred audio track and subtitle, and add watermark on your video in a text or image form.
Due to its user-friendly and simple interface, it is quite easy to clone DVD with Tipard DVD Cloner 6. Let’s see how to.
1. Download Tipard DVD Cloner 6, and install it on your windows computer.
2. Put the DVD you want to copy in the DVD drive of your computer. From the "Source" menu, choose the DVD-Video that you want to copy.
Tips: The program supports to copy the sources such as DVD-Video disc, DVD-Video folder, DVD-Video ISO images file.
3. In Target box, select the file format to be outputted and the location to save your copy. The program can burn DVD-Video disc and save the target as DVD Folder or Image(.iso).
4. Click "Full Disc Mode" button or "Main Movie Mode" button on the main interface to copy your whole DVD or just some chapters.
5. Click "Start" button to begin your DVD Copying.
6. After the copy is done, a window will appear to inform you that the copy is finished. Click "Finish" to close the window and end the copy. If you want to continue the copy from the same source, click "Burn Next" button, take out the disc that has been burned, and insert a blank disc to start a new copy.
With Tipard DVD Cloner 6, you would clone DVD with the fastest speed and best quality. Download the free trial version to enjoy it!
How to clone DVD conveniently in windows system?