Kick start your journey for healthy lifestyle. If high blood sugar level is weighing you down then reach out to Diabkil Capsules, a complete herbal solution for effective diabetes management. High blood sugar levels if left untreated or undiagnosed can perpetuate into serious health complications such as kidney failure, blindness, nerve damage, impotence and higher risk of strokes and coronary heart disease. Ayurveda Research Foundation, an Indian forerunner in holistic care and cure has formulated this herbal product to maintain healthy blood sugar levels from herbal actives like Momordica Charantia (Karela), Gymnema Sylvestre (Gurmar), Azadirachta Indica (Neem), Eugenia Jambolana (Jamun), Aegle Marmelos (Bilvapatra), Trigonella foenum-graecum (Methi), Sodium Bicarbonate (Sajji Khar), Terminalia Arjuna (Arjun), Pongamia Glabra (Baghaphal), Coccinia Indica (Bimba Phal), Curcuma Longa (Haldi), Pueraria Tuberose (Vidarikand), Citrullus Colocynthis (Indrayan), Tinospora Cordifolia (Giloy),
Cassia Occidentalis (Kasondi), Asphaltum Punjabinum (Sudh shilajit), Cassia Auriculata (Tarvar), Myristica fragrans (Jaiphal), Vincarosea (Sadaphool), Piper Nigrum (Kali Mirch), Pithecellobium Bigeminum (Kachlora), Extractum Berberis (Rasont), Asparagus adscendens (Safed Musli) patented by experts, to be used at home.
This health elixir has been revived from age-old Ayurvedic formula and all ingredients have been sourced from Ayurvedic texts. Karela, Neem, Jamun, Bilvapatra, Methi, Kassondi, Bimba Phal used in this herbal product to maintain healthy blood sugar levels assist in lowering glucose concentration in the blood; Arjun, Giloy, Haldi, Sajji Khar, Vidarikand relieve hypertension and stress caused by high blood sugar levels; Baghaphal, Kali Mirch, Kachlora, Tarvar reduce hyperlipidaemia and protect/improve neuropsychological functions; Safed Musli, Sadaphool, Shilajit, Indrayan contain antioxidants to protect your cells against free radical damage and act as immune-stimulator and rejuvenator. Other constituent herbs prevent various after-effects of diabetes such as impaired liver function, cataract or retinopathy etc. Diabkil Capsules may be your first step towards improved pancreas function and gradual reduction of modern drug dependency.
Tips to control diabetes:
1. A breakfast with wholegrain or fibre-rich foods can boost heart health, especially if you suffer from metabolic syndrome which includes obesity, cholesterol, elevated blood pressure, and unstable sugar levels. A meal that has 19g of wholegrain fibre can reduce artery blockage by 40% in people with metabolic syndrome such as diabetes.
2. Diabetics should not space their meals out too far. So, breakfast is extra important for them. A gap between dinner and breakfast that exceeds 8-9 hours can cause blood sugar levels to plummet resulting in hypoglycaemia (especially true for individuals who take their medicine at bed time). A bowl of high-fibre cereal and milk can help tame blood sugar and insulin resistance. According to researchers, when men had breakfast where fibre was a sky-high 35g per bowl, as compared to munching on various ordinary low-fibre cereals, their blood sugar was normal.
3. Greens like fenugreek leaves, lettuce, and spinach are very good for diabetics.
4. Cut down on excessive consumption of sugar. Sugar gives a short-term energy boost, leaving you drained out and tired soon enough. In fact, eating too much sugar causes our blood glucose to go haywire, leading to headaches and mood swings. Sugar causes high insulin and this triggers the adrenergic roller coaster, which is the inception of heart problems.
5. Cow Urine Therapy is another alternative break through especially for obese diabetics and for individuals with tendency for recurrent infections including genital thrush.
If you do not want to play truant with your health, better take charge of it now and introduce yourself to Diabkil Capsules, the new-age herbal product to maintain healthy blood sugar levels and help your body cope with the stresses of metabolic syndromes.
Herbal Product To Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels