The purpose of the report is to describe the state of the horse meat market, to present actual information about the volumes of production, exports, imports, consumption and the state of the market, the changes that took place in 2012, and also, to build a forecast for the development of the industry in the medium term until 2017.
Horse breeding in Russia is in not traditional, so production of horse meat in Russia, compared to other types of meat is significantly inferior. However, in recent years there has been a positive trend in production. In the total production of horse meat, the largest volumes were in the Siberian Federal District. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/food-market-research-report/russia-horse-meat-market.html
On the market, there is a significant amount of imported products. The main supplier is Argentina. Imports also come from other South American countries, Mongolia, Australia, etc. Russia does not export horse meat yet.
Table of Contents
1. Executive summary
2. Research design
3. Classification of horse meat
4. Characteristics of raw materials’ base
4.1. Number of horses
5. Technology of production of horse meat
6. Characteristics of the Russian horse meat market
6.1. Volume and dynamics of the Russian horse meat market in 2005 – 2012. Forecast for 2012 - 2017
6.2. Structure of the horse meat market: production, imports, consumption
7. Characteristics of the domestic production of horse meat in 2006 - October 2012
7.1. Volume and dynamics of the production of horse meat in 2008 - 2012
7.1.1. Volume and dynamics of the production of horse meat by industrial companies in 2006 - October 2012
7.2. Structure of the production of horse meat by Federal Districts
7.2.1. Structure of production of horse meat in the Central Federal District
7.2.2. Structure of production of horse meat in the Northwestern Federal District
7.2.3. Structure of production of horse meat in the Southern Federal District
7.2.4. Structure of production of horse meat in the Volga Federal District
7.2.5. Structure of production of horse meat in the Ural Federal District
7.2.6. Structure of production of horse meat in the Siberian Federal District
7.2.7. Structure of production of horse meat in the Far Eastern Federal District
7.3. Structure of production of horse meat in industrial companies by Federal Districts
7.4. Main manufacturers of horse meat and their corresponding shares
7.4.1. LLC “Mavr”
7.4.2. OJSC “Ufimskiy Canned Meat Factory”
7.4.3. CJSC “Karasukskiy Canned Meat Factory”
7.4.4. OJSC “Rubtsovskiy Meat Factory”
8. Characteristics of prices of horse meat
8.1. Structure of forming the value of horse meat
8.2. Average manufacturers’ prices of horse meat
9. Characteristics of the imports of horse meat to the Russian market
9.1. Volume and dynamics of the imports of horse meat
9.2. Manufacturing countries, leading suppliers of the imported horse meat on the territory of the Russian Federation
9.3. Foreign companies, manufacturers of the horse meat, imported into the Russian Federation
9.4. Russian companies, recipients of the imports of horse meat
9.5. Structure of the imports of horse meat by regions of the Russian Federation
10. Distribution of horse meat on the Russian market
10.1. Sales structure of the market by sales channels
10.2. Sales structure by format of retail trade
10.3. Sales structure by regions
10.4. Chain of value formation by sales channels
11. Factors, influencing the development of the horse meat market in Russia
11.1. Level of welfare of the population
11.2. Characteristics of the feed base
12. Characteristics of the consumption of horse meat
12.1. Volume and dynamics of the consumption of horse meat in 2005 – 2012. Forecast for 2012 - 2017
12.2. Volume and structure of the consumption of horse meat by Federal Districts of the Russian Federation
12.3. Balance between production and consumption of horse meat
13. Forecast for the development of the horse meat market in 2012 - 2017
13.1. Evaluation of the potential supply of horse meat in 2012 - 2017
Appendix1. Financial and economic indicators of the industry
Appendix2. Profiles of the leading manufacturers
• LLC “MAVR”
• OJSC “UFIMSKIY CANNED MEAT FACTORY”
• OJSC "KAVKAZ - MEAT"
• LLC "MZK CHEREPANOVSKIY"
• OJSC "MPK "PENZENSKIY"
• CJSC "KARASUKSKIY MEAT FACTORY"
• OJSC "MOROZOVSKIY MEAT FACTORY"
• GUP "NOVOTALITSKOE "ROSSELHOZAKADEMII”
• LLC "RAEVSKIY MEAT FACTORY "ALSHEI-MEAT"
• OJSC "RUBTSOVSKIY MEAT FACTORY"
* This report is 70% ready and is in its completion stage. Based on your request, we can correct the structure and contents of the report. The ready research will be presented in 5 working days after your order.
For more information kindly visit :
Russia: Horse Meat Market
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Russia: Horse Meat Market