Austin retail space rental and lease data can help retail space owners to increase revenue, vendors to increase sales and provide a variety of industry personnel with data and reports to facilitate decision-making and communication. OConnor & Associates provides comprehensive retail space data for the Austin metropolitan area. This Austin retail space data is used by investors, management companies, brokers, prospective tenants, vendors, appraisers and other industry participants. O'Connor & Associates Austin retail space data is updated quarterly.
Benefits of O'Connor & Associates Austin retail space data include:
- Retail space owners can increase revenue by increasing rental rates after comparing rental rates for their property with the rental rates for competing Austin area retail spaces;
- Investors can increase acquisitions by targeting properties which fit their acquisition criteria;
- Retail space investment brokers can increase their sales by utilizing the ownership information to contact retail space owners and can also use the statistical data reporting package to perform analysis for clients;
- Retail space leasing agents can efficiently identify space which meets a clients requirements;
- Retail space vendors can use the ownership information to focus their sales effort on the most appropriate retail spaces;
- Retail space owners and management companies can use the statistical reporting package to understand and analyze market status and trends. By reviewing both current market trends and construction which is currently underway and proposed, owners can gain insights into probable market trends for the next 12 to 24 months;
- Retail space owners, brokers and management companies can compile data and reports for clients and internal reporting;
- Appraisers can use the data for rent comparables and to calculate submarket occupancy, rental rates, rental rate trends, absorption, and review properties proposed and under construction. Appraisers will also benefit from data regarding comparable sales.
- Austin area retail spaces are classified by type (strip center, neighborhood center, community center, regional mall and single-tenant).
Features of O'Connor & Associates Austin retail space rental and leasing data include:
- Rental rates, occupancy, management company, leasing company and ownership information updated quarterly;
- Details on over 20 physical space features such as year built, net rentable area, type of center, etc.;
- On-line access to live database;
- List of tenants currently at property;
- Ownership information including contact person, owner company, phone number, and address;
- Management company information including contact person, phone number and address;Historical data since 1999;
- Robust options to search for properties; There are over 40 fields of data which can be used to search for targeted properties.
- 20 options for reports including a detail sheet for each property, rental rates by property type (strip center, neighborhood center, community center and regional mall), occupancy by type, absorption by type and many additional reports. O'Connor & Associates is receptive to adding report formats of use to multiple users.
Sample reports are available below:
- Detail sheet
- Rental rates by type
- Occupancy rates by type
- Absorption by type
OConnor and Associates has provided comprehensive retail space data for Austin since 1988. Our retail space data includes rental rates, occupancy rates, contiguous space available, amenities, ownership information, management company information and extensive details regarding each retail space. Our staff can also provide retail space market studies and feasibility studies. In addition, our staff can help you evaluate options for improving performance at a property. Other services include highest and best use analysis, market rent analysis, lease audits, lease abstraction, investment and portfolio analysis, and custom consulting.
The Market Research and Consulting division of O’Connor & Associates provides information necessary to make decision to commercial real estate professionals. Visit Oconnordata for timely information regarding Dallas apartments, Forth Worth Apartments, Austin apartments, San Antonio apartments and Houston Apartments. Occupancy and Rental Data, ownership and management information are routinely gathered for four major land uses – multifamily, office, retail and industrial. This information allows investors to compare competitive properties, facilitate business decisions and track market and submarket performance. In addition the data is useful to brokers who for example continually monitor Houston retail space leasing, Houston office space leasing, Dallas retail space leasing, Leasing Office Space - Negotiation Dallas industrial leasing, Houston industrial space leasing, Houston apartments, Dallas apartments, Fort Worth apartments, Austin apartments, Leasing Office Space - Relocation and San Antonio apartments.