Nepal is the land of mountains, one of the most exotic destinations of India. This destination holds eight of fourteen highest mountain peaks of the world. It is known for its adventurous activities like climbing and trekking, hiking, mountain biking, rafting, paragliding etc. From Himalayan Katmandu to the scared river of the Ganges, and from erotic temples of Khajuraho to the insignia of love -Taj Mahal we will take you to the most unforgettable and inspiring journey ever. You can combine north India tour with Nepal, a country bordered by India to the west.
The best time to visit Nepal is October to March. These months good for traveling as the climate is pleasant.
India to Nepal has sound transportation systems. It is well connected with air, railway and buses. The options are many.
The hotels for accommodation are really sophisticated with innumerable services like swimming pool, cozy bed rooms, balconies, library in the campus etc.Other than that all the hotels provide common services. Most restaurants and hotels cater authentic Nepali cuisines. It also has varieties of food items of ethnic taste also. Hotels in Delhi are just incomparable and amazing. It is not only famous for its hospitality but also for its food and food items. The other parts of India is it’s heritage hotels which is royal and majestic in structure and the services are also comprised of classic essence. We will help you out for your comfortable stay during this tour.
The tour package will be coverage of the most spotted tourism like Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Varanasi, Kathmandu, Pokhra and Nagarkot.
Following are the few names:-
- Delhi:-Capital city of India. Delhi is the perfect blend of modern and traditional era. It is the real place which has everything to everyone to give. That may be the frolic market, or witnessing of enchanting monuments, mouthwatering street foods it has the attraction of tourists all round world. The major attraction of the city is Qutab Minar, Presidential House, Humayan Tomb, India Gate, Chandini Chowk, Jama Masjid and Red Fort.
- Jaipur:-Popularly known as Pink City. It was the abode of Kings and queens. It is still now having majestic essence that may be in food and life style. The same thing is also depicted in its palaces and wardrobes. The royal attractions are City Palace, Jantar mantar, Jaigarh Fort etc. You can take the fun out of Camel ride.
- Agra:-This city is known as the place of seven wonders as it has the existence of the architectural wonder Taj Mahal.Agra Fort and Fathepur Sikri are other tourist destinations.
- Varanasi:-It is the holiest pilgrimage Centre of India, and the oldest city in the world. It is located in the banks of Holy River Ganga.Vanarasi is a culturally rich society.
- Katmandu:-This place is the capital city of Nepal. The popular attractions of this place are Boudhantah Stupa, Bhaktapur, Patan, Swambhunath Stupa and Katmandu Valley.
- Pokhra:-This place is suitable for trekking and river rafting. It also provides overall enchanting vies from the mountain.
- Nagarkot:-This place is the well known hill station. Make it more breathtaking views of Mount Everest. The sunrise view from this hill station is just amazing.