During your wedding, you are photographed along with your wedding flower bouquet. So while selecting the bouquet for wedding festivities, you should ensure that it complements your overall style. Following are some tips that can help you in enhancing your wedding decorations.
- Try to gather some knowledge regarding the variety of wedding flowers that are available in the market; For example if your wedding is going to take place in the month of August, and your heart is set on yellow peonies, know that in the month of august these flowers are not available. In that case, instead of feeling disappointed, look for various other flowers that are available in any month of the year, such as callas, hydrangeas, orchids, roses, and carnations.
- Try to personalize your wedding bouquet by integrating something special into it; for example, the handkerchief of your loved one, or snippets from your mother’s wedding dress. Or you can also try to include something special for your fiancé.
- In autumn it is much more difficult and expensive to find wedding flower bouquets because few flowers are available during this period than in warmer months. But this should not be a reason to make your autumn wedding bouquet boring.
- In order to reduce the cost of your wedding bouquet during autumn you can make use of seasonal flowers. Dahlias and sunflowers bloom in the fall, and can lend an autumnal tone to the overall decor of your wedding. Locally grown flowers can also be chosen. These are environment friendly options. You can ask some local growers and your florist about some flowers that are grown in your area.
- The formal design and non-floral elements makes a bridal bouquet looks elegant. Richly colored ribbons can be used for the stems of the bouquet. And do not forget to include berries or leaves in your wedding flower bouquet.
However, all brides do not have enough money to spend on fresh blooms for their wedding bouquets. Along with the other expenses it may be quite difficult for the family members of a bride to afford for such highly expensive wedding flower bouquets. A great alternative is a silk wedding bouquet which is much more affordable and can easily fit into any budget. But surely they cannot replace the beauty, fragrance, and elegance of real flowers.
So, before purchasing or booking the bouquet for a wedding, one should look at all the options available while keeping budget in mind. Now with the internet, you are not personally required to move in the market and know about the options available. You can simply search for wedding bouquets on the internet and place the order for the one that suits you best. One such site is http://globalrose.com/ which is very popular for this purpose. You can go through the website and select and place the order of your choice.
So make your wedding more special by adding real flowers to it.
About The Author
Mary Jane is an expert in gift ideas and an experienced flower designer, specializing in wedding flower bouquets, bridal bouquets, etc. She has worked with a number of prominent florists in the country and is also a well known consultant when it comes to floral decor at weddings.
Some Useful Tips on Wedding Flower Bouquets