When a man is unable to get stiff and longer lasting erections it is known as erectile dysfunction. There are many reasons why a man is unable to get stiff and longer lasting erections. Hormonal disorders, alcoholism, smoking, depression are some of them. In the following section you will find many useful tips on how to address this issue.
1. Avoid pain killers and heavy medication which can numb you there.
2. Condoms can also numb you. So use thinner ones if you must.
3. DonÃ¢: always think of you erection. Indulging in dirty talk and fantasies can help reignite the pleasure of love making between you and your partner.Try to concentrate on love making and having a good time in bed.
4. Stress is often a key factor leading to erection problems. Practice deep breathing exercises, yoga and meditation in early mornings. Hangout with friends, party, cultivate a hobby, go for long walks or play with your children or pets. All this will release happy hormones which can help you with your erections.
5. Try to flirt with others now and then. This will pump up your testosterone levels, improve your libido and will give you stiff longer lasting erections.
6. A good work out not only improves blood circulation and flexibility but also make you look sexy which boosts your confidence level. Increases blood circulation helps you to achieve stiff and longer lasting erections.
7. Use of Bluze Capsules and Mast Mood Oil can give you significant results.
8. Tonkat Ali which is the root of Eurycoma longifolia tree contains bioactive Glygopeptide compounds which increase free testosterone and decrease SHBG levels leading to harder erection.
9. Ginkgo Biloba is a wonderful natural remedy that increases the half-life of the endothelium relaxation factor that helps to attain stiff longer lasting erections.
10. Avoid changing sex positions too often as this prevents you from getting stiff longer lasting erections.
11. Talk to your partner if you are unable to keep up your erection for long so that sex does not negatively affect your relationship.
12. Avoid sex for a month. This will help bring the arousal and curiosity back in bed which will keep up you erection for long.
13. Incorporate walking and jogging into your daily exercise routine.
14. Kegel exercises are a great way how to get stiff and longer lasting erections. They improve penile blood flow; build healthier prostrate, increases ejaculation volume and gives stiff longer lasting erections.
Hence we can conclude that the above mentioned remedies will certainly help men achieve stiff longer lasting erections.
How A Man Can Get Stiff And Longer Lasting Erections Natural