July 6, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on "Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation " The company offers products categorized under orthopedics, neurosurgery and instruments.
Its orthopedics products comprise specialty metal implants, dermal regeneration products, orthobiologics products, and tissue-engineered wound dressings and nerve and tendon repair products. Its neurosurgery products consist of dural grafts, ultrasonic surgery systems, systems for measurement of various brain parameters, cranial stabilization and brain retraction systems, and others. The instruments include a broad range of specialty and general surgical, as well as dental instruments and surgical lighting.
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 02, 2013: Integra LifeSciences Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Apr 29, 2013: Integra LifeSciences Debuts Next-Generation Camino Platform At 2013 American Association Of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting
Apr 29, 2013: Integra LifeSciences Launches Integra Compact Cranial Closure System
Apr 10, 2013: Integra LifeSciences Issues Voluntary Recall Of Certain Products Manufactured In Its Anasco, Puerto Rico Facility
Mar 20, 2013: Integra Announces Addition Of ESS+ rod To Its Daytona And Malibu Spinal Systems
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Medical-Devices-c32/Integra-LifeSciences-Holdings-Corporation-IART-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact Us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Tel: +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on Integra Life