Though very few people have symptoms that might be suggestive of damage to blood vessels caused by excessive BP early (which is why only a third of individuals with hypertension are diagnosed), even borderline discomforts are a wakeup call to turn your life around. Get into exercise, eat smaller portions of food, and take anti-hypertensive supplements and/or medication regularly to maintain healthy blood pressure levels. Quit smoking, cut down on alcohol and de-stress by pursuing relaxing hobby or a yoga class. Cut back on pizzas, burgers, chips and every other junk food because salt intake is largely from processed food. Control daily intake of salt to reduce the risk of coronary artery disease.
The wisdom of preventing high BP with the right foods is not new age. The anti-oxidants in grapes along with loads of potassium make it a cardio-protective fruit. The flavonoids in grape juice prevent oxidation of bad cholesterol that leads to plaque formation in artery walls. Bananas with a whopping 467 mg of potassium and only I mg of sodium is the perfect food to maintain healthy blood pressure levels. Blood pressure can fall by 10% in people eating 2 bananas daily for a week. Hogging oily snacks and pushing dinners late into the night can eventually result in high BP and even cardiac diseases. So, eat most of your evening calories around 7 pm to provide 3 to 4 hours gap between your last meal and bedtime.
Drop a few kilos. For every kilogram of weight you lose, your blood pressure can drop as much as 2.5 mm Hg Systolic and 1.5 Diastolic pressures.
Herbal product for healthy blood pressure levels:
While active lifestyle and a healthy diet are important to maintain healthy blood pressure levels, one may need a supplement to normalize high BP and for cardiac health boost. Ayurveda Research Foundation’s Stresx Capsules contain well-known lipid controlling herbs and 20 essential active herbal extracts to, tone and sooth the cardiovascular system. These herbal ingredients bestow an amazing number of health benefits, for example -
1. Arjuna myrobalan (Arjun) - best known heart tonic that helps to dissolve fat in the arteries of the heart and strengthen the nerves
2. Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) - anti oxidant that improves brain cell functions and promotes alertness
3. Convolvulus pluricaulis (Shankhpushpi) - natural tonic for mental development, used for centuries for rejuvenating nervous functions
4. Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) - enhances vigour and vitality, and helps to energize and rejuvenate the body
5. Onosma bracteatum (Ganjwan) - tonic, demulcent, diuretic, cooling, useful as a spasmolytic
6. Asphaltum punjabinum (Sudh Shilajit) - provides remedy for depression, stress, mental nervous fatigue, rejuvenator for the body, increases physical, mental and sexual strength for prolonged youth and life
7. Mangifera indica (Aam)- possesses anti-diabetic, anti-viral, anti-oxidant, cardio tonic, anti hypertensive and anti-inflammatory properties
8. Rauvolfia serpentina (Chotachand) - mild sedative, regulates BP, treats central nervous system disorders like insanity, schizophrenia, epilepsy, psychosis
9. Celastrus paniculatus (Jyotishmati) - improves concentration of brain, appetizer, stimulates nervous and digestive system
10. Delphinium denudatum (Jadwar) - improves digestion, normalizes peristaltic movements in the gut, stimulates normal functioning of the heart and helps in purifying blood
11. Acorus calamus (Vacha) - anticonvulsant, anti-arrhythmic, antiveratrinic, moderately depresses blood pressure, sedative and analgesic
12. Asparagus adscendens (Safed musli) - provide stamina and energy to physically debilitated men and women
13. Cinnamomum cassia (Tuj) – carminative, helpful in nausea, researchers noted that cinnamon lowers systolic pressure in non-diabetics
14. Michelia champaca (Champa) - gives strength and energy to men
15. Elettaria cardamomum (Elayachi Choti) - normalizes blood pressure due to low vital energy
16. Lactuca Serriola (Kahu) - mild laxative; regulates palpitation, gastric spasm, demulcent
17. Gul Chandni (Gul Chandni) - effective against pain
18. Hyoscyamus niger (Ajwain khurasani) - alleviate digestive problems, relieves heartache and stimulates the heart
19. Pinctada margaritifera (Moti bhasam) - cures debility of brain and heart
20. Saffron (Kesar) - effective against colic pain, digestive disorders; soothes pain
Thanks to Stresx Capsules, maintaining healthy blood pressure levels early gives you a life-saving advantage for years. Ayurveda Research Foundation uses the principles of Ayurveda to create this unique, special formulation to naturally maintain healthy blood pressure levels and support other health benefits, for all those who want to take a drug-free approach for the health and well-being of their family. Try these too:
1. A concoction of 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp ginger, and 1 tsp cumin powder taken twice daily is a pleasant herbal remedy maintains healthy blood pressure levels.
2. Coconut water, buttermilk, apples ( all natural diuretics), brown rice, juice of fresh coriander/methi leaves, salads (without eggs and mayonnaise), dark green vegetables are further vital elements in the diet to combat this dreaded metabolic syndrome high BP.
Herbal Product To Maintain Healthy Blood Pressure Levels