Wireless technology is one of the gifts of science and Technology which has truly changed the way how, we use to work. This technology has made our life much more comfortable and has made things convenient. In the past we had monster size computers but now with the advancement in science and technology we have computer which are of very small size and a person can carry it with him from one place to another without any problem.
Now days everyone is addicted to Internet, in the past people use dialup connection for connecting to the internet which consists of long cable, modem box and connecters. This method is very tedious as we always have to deal with the web of wires which is very annoying and is ambiguous. Now we have Wireless Net connector which enables us to establish internet connection very conveniently. Even we have Adhoc network which enable devices to establish a temporary wireless network within specific area. In this article I will let you know how you can create backup of your Wireless internet settings and then implement it in your new computer setup. You have to follow the procedure mentioned below to create backup of your existing wireless network settings in your USB drive and can retrieve them whenever you need to apply them in your new computer setup.
- Click on the Start button and then select Control Panel option from the right pane of the Start menu.
- Then in Control Panel window Select Network and Internet then select Network and Sharing Center from the available options
- Then select Manage Wireless Networks from the right pane of the Network and Sharing Center Window.
- Then in the next step you will see the list of wireless networks you have been using in your computer including the new wireless network available to you, then make a double click on network which you need to backup.
- Then in the bottom half of window select "Copy this network profile to a USB drive" and then click on the OK button. This action will execute "Copy Network Settings Wizard" which will create exact replica of Networking Settings.
- Then insert your USB drive, scan it and then in "Copy Network Settings Wizard" click on the Next button.
- Then click on Close button to complete the "Copy Network Settings Wizard".
For reinstalling Network Settings on new computer:
- Plug USB drive on your computer then a dialog box will appear on your screen having a text "Do you want to add this computer to the Wireless Network?"
- Then click on "Yes" button to continue the process, and after few seconds new Network Settings for network will be added to you.
Thus by following the above mentioned steps you can easily create backup of your Wireless Network Settings and thus could import it to your new computer setup. If you have any query regarding the procedure then you can contact 1-855-352-1816 or visit Impcsupport website and post your queries. You can use computer maintenance tools for enhancing the speed and performance of your computer. They also provide reliable software solution for resolving computer problems for all windows OS computer.