True friendship is the precious gift given by the god to us. From childhood, we make friends because it is a process of socialization. Friends can be of different ages and genders. They can be from different cultures also. Making friendships is very easy but maintaining that friendship is very difficult. Whether friends leave the school or become ill, it becomes hard for one to maintain friendship. Then, a child steps into the adolescent stage and the definition of true friendship changes.
Where many teens exhibit closeness on their parent’s day, many of them do not like this type of friendship. They form their special gang and for them they become their family. This type of relationship comes out of a home where nurturing and caring does not exist. In that period, true friendship possibility is very less. When we grow older, we want to make friends as we value for true friendship. These grownup friends keep us balanced, protect us, and care for us. Genuine friendship does not have any expectation; they are unconditional. True friends discuss about the matters for which they are passionate. People are blessed who have true friendships. Real acquaintances accept you as who you are.
True friendship quotes:
- A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends. For if not, they weren’t true friends in the first place.
- Lots of people want to ride in your limo, but what you want is to someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
- A friend is someone who knows what you are saying even if you are not talking.
- A true friend is one who accepts you with all your faults.
True friendship chants:
- Treat your friends as human beings, not as a gain.
- True friendships do not have any motives.
- Do not take advantage.
- Friends are friends, value their humanity.
Telling truth quotesconvey inspirational messages.These are the motivational quotes. They are not just words & phrases.
Challenges of telling truth quotes are:
- First choose to believe the truth.
- Find out the truth.
- Identifies the value and principle.
- Compare value and principles that you know are true to both sides.
- Always try to test your judgments with opposing views.
Believe in god given morals:
- Pursuit of truth
- Life is sacred
- Love your neighbor as yourself
- Respect yourself
- Self discipline
- Respect for others
- Tell the truth
Follow these rules of telling truth quotes and believe in truth morals. In this cutthroat world, it has become essential to follow these rules and save the mankind from ruins.