A hand tools UK kit is a quintessential requirement at every home. There are so many minor repairs and maintenance jobs that every home requires. Hiring external help for every minor job would prove to be very costly, hence have a power tools UK kit at your home is important. You should carefully pick each and every component of your tools kit UK so that you have all the components you may need and can take care of the minor repairs yourself.
Every home has different requirements as far as tools kit UK are concerned, however there are a few tools that are necessary in every hand tools UK kit. Here are a few tools that should be a part of your hand tools UK kit.
- Hammer: Buy a hammer that is sturdy and has a claw at the other end to remove nails.
- Spanner: Include an adjustable spanner in your hand tools UK kit.
- Pliers: Consider adding a needle nose plier to your kit. They can be really handy for domestic uses.
- Drill and bits: Drills are the most important power tools UK to be added in your kit. A power drill is a better option as it can handle more number of jobs, a hand drill may also suffice.
- Wrench: A wrench is necessary if you have to deal with pipes.
- Handsaw: Add a handsaw with a solid handle and a spring steel blade.
- Duct tape: add a duct tape that can double up as a masking tape.
- Measuring tape: a standard measuring tape would be a good edition to your hand tools UK kit.