IGNOU being one of the largest Universities in the world gets millions of applications from students who want to study from this University. With the beginning of the July 2012 cycle of admission, many students are ready to get into the fresh year of academics and choose their career path with the sound knowledge, education and training provided by IGNOU.
IGNOU provides around 1000 courses for students and in various levels like the certification program, diploma, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, PhD, M.Phil etc in various fields. The University declares the last date of that particular year, which is around June or July for the application from students. This year the application for MCA, BCA, BPP and certificate programs was June 15 2012. The applications for the higher education like MA, M.Com was July 30 and the late fee Rs. 200 for extended date up to August 14 2012. For the bachelor’s degree program like the BA, B,Com, BSc, also the last day is July 30 and the late application fee is Rs 200 up to August 14 2012.
Students need to purchase the Handbook and the prospectus from their particular regional centre by paying Rs. 100. The application can be bought from the regional centers and filled in before August 30th.
Students taking admission for the various courses in IGNOU need to know the fee structure for their course. While it is impossible to give the fees structure of all the 1000 courses provided by IGNOU, given below are some important fees structure for regular courses.
1. For the MBA course students have to pay Rs. 1000 /- per course and the total courses are 21.
2. For the MCA course the fees are Rs. 81, 00/- for 1st semester and Rs. 1000 for CS -60 for non maths, Rs. 8000 per semester from 2nd semester.
3. For the M.Com course the fee structure is Rs. 9,700
4. For M.Tech the course fee is Rs. 240,460
5. For B.Tech course the fee structure is Rs 47,340 each for the 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 33,660 each for the 3rd and the 4th year
For more details you can visit their official website.
How to find Fees Structure for various IGNOU Courses