As many companies know purchasing a commercial van can be very costly, so it could be a good idea to lease a Ford Transit van instead.
It can be really beneficial to lease a van rather than buy as there are a lot of benefits for a company that uses both a small or large fleet.
So if you are thinking about acquiring Ford Transit company vehicles then consider the points below from Yellow Hire, before you come make a decision.
1) Firstly, leasing can be much cheaper. A leasing company can help to save you a lot of money and not just when it comes to leasing costs. If you hire then your company can also save a lot of money on maintenance and repairs, as leasing companies will perform regular check on the van. This alone could save you thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, depending on the amount of vehicles in your fleet.
2) Leasing can offer you a wide range of choices. Leasing companies can offer you a huge selection of Ford Transit vans with decent storage space and side doors and any other features that your company needs. As this includes a large amount of the more popular commercial vans then you are certain to find the right type of Ford Transit van for your business.
3) You could choose to buy a brand new Ford Transit van. A van hire facility enables you to drive a luxury vehicle, which otherwise you might not be able to contemplate driving. When you hire a Ford Transit van, you are only paying for a part of it; hence you end up saving lots of money. This also enables you to create a good impression with your clients by leasing a sophisticated and expensive vehicle instead of a van that looks pre-owned.
4) Convenient payment options. Leasing companies have diverse range of payment options that can suit your company, making the whole process flexible and easy to manage. This means that you can choose to take out a Ford Transit van lease for a brief or long leasing term and decide exactly how you pay. As well, monthly payments can be made even lower through a deferred purchase form of van leasing known as lease purchase. Under lease purchase, monthly payments are kept artificially low in return for the business agreeing to make a final inflated 'balloon' payment at the end of the lease period. This could save your company a lot of money.
5) Flexibility. If you rent then you can freely switch vehicles whenever you want, perhaps choosing to hire a small van one year then taking out a new Van Hire Leeds deal, perhaps from Yellow Hire, the year after. This is ideal if the needs of your company are ever changing through the next year, perhaps if your company is on the verge of an expansion.
6) Leasing companies have a fantastic service team. Leasing companies have devoted service teams that will accommodate your specific requests, ensuring that you get the best form of service and making sure that any problems are rectified immediately. This all means that if any problems do arise then you'll be in good hands.
Now that you've learnt some of the benefits of renting a commercial Ford Transit van, all that's left to do is look around and see if you can find the right van and leasing company for your particular needs.
The upside of leasing a Ford Transit commercial van instead