July 18, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on "Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC" The company undertakes acquisition, exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas.
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC (Naftogaz) is a vertically integrated energy company. The company undertakes acquisition, exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas. Naftogaz processes gas, oil and condensate at its five gas processing plants. Its product offerings include crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids, condensate, liquefied petroleum gas, diesel, gasoline and motor fuel. The company also offers various services such as contract drilling and geological survey, processing and refining of crude oil, distribution, marketing, transportation and storage of petroleum products.
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC Key Recent Developments
Mar 12, 2013: Keppel Provides Update On Semi-submersible Contract With Naftogaz
Feb 13, 2013: Turkmenistan Renews Gas Relations With Ukraine And Europe
Dec 27, 2012: Naftogaz Signs $3.6 Billion Loan Agreement With CDB
Dec 04, 2012: Keppel FELS Wins $1.2 Billion Contract From Naftogaz To Build Two Drilling Rigs
Nov 22, 2012: Naftogaz To Transfer State-run CHP Plants To Management Of Ukrainian Energy Ministry Shortly
GlobalData’s Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC - Key Facts 4
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC - Key Employees 5
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC - Major Products and Services 6
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC - Key Operational Summary 7
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC - History 8
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC - Company Statement 9
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC - Business Description 12
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC - Strengths 13
Strength - Significant Presence in Ukraine 13
Strength - Integrated Operations 13
Strength - Strategic Geographic location 13
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Non Autonomy 13
Weakness - Inability to Raise Public Money 14
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Expansion Activities 14
Opportunity - Retail Petroleum Market and Petrochemical Industry 14
Opportunity - European Shale Gas 14
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC - Threats 14
Threat - Fluctuation in the Oil and Gas Prices 14
Threat - Stringent Pipeline Regulations in Europe 15
Threat - Inter-Regional Competition for LNG 15
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 – Company’s Oil & Gas, Power Financial Deals and Alliances 17
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2006 to YTD 2012 17
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2006 to YTD 2012 18
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC, Recent Deals Summary 19
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 20
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC, Recent Developments 20
Feb 18, 2011: Exxon Mobil And Naftogaz To Develop Unconventional Natural Gas In Ukraine 20
Section 5 – Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List of Tables
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC, Key Facts 4
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC, Key Employees 5
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC, Major Products and Services 6
Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC, Key Operational Summary, 2010 7
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Energy-Resources-c3/Naftogaz-of-Ukraine-NJSC-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact Us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Tel: +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on Naftogaz of