Energy Equipment Co., Inc. is a boiler equipment broker and refurbisher headquartered in Upstate South Carolina. We specialize in the sale of new and used firetube, watertube, vertical, and other boilers in sizes from 1/2 horsepower to over 300,000 lbs/hr. While we stock and sell both new and used equipment, our expertise is in reconditioning used boilers and restoring them to like-new condition from the inside out. Purchasing one of our reconditioned boilers can save you from 30%-50% over the cost of a new one--with no sacrifice in safety or performance.
Our inventory of new and used boilers and boiler room equipment comes from top name manufacturers such as Cleaver Brooks, Johnston, Hurst, Superior, Burnham, Fulton, York-Shipley, Kewanee, B&W, Nebraska and Lockwood. Whether you need saturated steam, superheated steam, hot water, or thermal fluid . . .a burner system for natural gas, waste gas, fuel oil, wood, or coal . . . a deaerator, water pump, surge tank, pressure switch, or valve . . . emergency assistance, short-term rental, new business consultation, or complete installation . . . Energy Equipment Co. can save you time and money.
In today's economy, buying quality used equipment is one of the smartest investments you can make. We have 30 years' worth of satisfied customers who can testify to our reputation for mechanical expertise, safety code compliance, rigorous testing, and fair pricing. If your business depends on boilers, you can depend on us. Contact us today to let us know what you need to buy or sell.
With few exceptions, Energy Equipment Co. subjects brokered boilers to the following stringent procedures:
• Clean the fireside and waterside, removing scale, water deposits, and rust
• Clean the outside and prep for painting
• Hydrostatically test the pressure vessel, tubes, trim, blowdown piping, and blowdown valves, replacing any defective, constricted or leaking piping and blowdown valves
• Replace any damaged or defective electrical and control panels
• Replace any questionable or unsightly electrical or control wiring
• Rotate motors to ensure proper rotation and smoothness
• Replace obsolete or defective controls with new Honeywell 7800L (or equal) flame safeguard controls
• Install new Honeywell High Limit w/ manual reset, Operating Limit, and Modulating Limit pressure controls
• Install new Honeywell Mod Motor
• Install new Honeywell High and Low gas pressure switches
• Check water level and pump controls and replace with new McDonnell-Miller controls as needed
• Install new relief valves
• Perform a final mechanical and electrical check
• Paint and polish equipment
Our generous warranty: 1 year parts replacement on new controls and 90 day parts replacement on controls that checked out as good but fail within 90 days after shipment.
Energy Equipment Co., Inc. - Lacoctelera