Bharatbook.com Pleased to announce a new report on "Bancassurance in Vietnam: Life, Non-Life and Creditor Insurance"is a study and related PartnerBASE™ dataset examining the provision of life, non-life and creditor insurance by banks and other lending institutions
Drawing on the results of a survey of 52 banking entities in Vietnam, the study verifies the percentage of organisations investigated that distribute each of the following 13 types of insurance: accident insurance, creditor insurance related to consumer finance, creditor insurance related to credit cards, creditor insurance related to mortgages, critical illness insurance, health / hospital cash plans, household insurance, income protection insurance, investment-related life insurance, medical expenses insurance, personal motor insurance, retirement savings, and risk life insurance.
For those banking entities that are active in one or more of these fields, the reports ascertain the operating models that they use to source the type of insurance in question (e.g. external, joint venture or captive underwriters) and the identity of the specific providers used. This information is then displayed in terms of the weighted share of partnerships of these providers, which takes into account the number of retail customers of the partner banking entities, thus highlighting those insurance companies that hold the distribution relationships that offer the most potential.
You may be able to use this report, plus the PartnerBASE™ dataset and market data annexes that accompany it, in one or more of the following ways:
- gain access to a source of information that provides a comprehensive overview of the provision of personal insurance products by all significant banking entities in Vietnam;
- identify partnership opportunities for the same personal insurance products that may arise either because a banking institution is not currently active or because there is scope for replacing an existing initiative;
- understand which underwriters and other product providers have been successful in establishing distribution relationships with the most important banking entities in Vietnam;
- assess how the evolving regulatory environment may open up or block opportunities for your organisation to sell through the bank distribution channel;
- appreciate the magnitude of the opportunity to sell personal insurance products through banks and other lending institutions in Vietnam.
Overall, in a market in which bancassurance is likely to grow rapidly as a distribution channel, albeit from a low base, across the 52 banks and other lending institutions researched in Vietnam, Finaccord’s research identified 170 bancassurance distribution initiatives for the various types of insurance investigated.
Investment-related life insurance and retirement savings
Protection-related life insurance
Accident and health insurance
Personal motor and household insurance
List of Graphics / Tables
0.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
What is this report about?
Distribution partnerships with banks and other lending institutions constitute the focus of this report
Bancassurance is expected to experience strong growth during the next years
Survey of banks and other lending institutions
Investment-related life insurance
Risk life insurance
Critical illness insurance
Income protection insurance
Health / hospital cash plans
Medical expenses insurance
Personal motor insurance
Mortgages, consumer finance and credit cards
Weighted provider share of partnerships
Abbreviations and exchange rates
PartnerBASE™ and market data annexe
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/insurance-market-research-report/bancassurance-in-vietnam-life-non-life-and-creditor-insurance.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bancassurance in Vietnam Life and Creditor Insurance