Laptop is one of the most sophisticated creation of man kind, they gives us portability in comparison to their predecessor desktops. But as we all know new generation is more delicate than their parents, whether the case is of machines or humans. Here, Johnson and Johnson will not work; we have to pay little efforts in case of laptops.
Before getting into deep the household things needed for this operation are compressed air canister, cotton swabs or eye glass cleaning cloth, isopropyl alcohol, cotton kitchen towel and water. The tips to perform safe cleaning are as follows,
- First of all read the manual for clause ‘safe cleaning’ provided to you by the manufacturer.
- Turn off the laptop and remove the battery behind it.
- Use compressed air canister to blow off dust around the screen and keypad.
- Make a 1:1 solution of water and alcohol.
- Slightly moistened the cotton kitchen cloth, with the help of this solution.
- Wipe the exterior of the laptop with the help of this damp cloth.
- Open the lid and wipe the areas around your keyboard and the exterior frame of its screen.
- Dip the one corner of eye glass cleaning cloth into the prepared solution.
- Gently use this eye glass cleaning cloth to wipe the laptop screen.
- Now come to the I/O ports. Wipe away large pieces of dirt with the help of cotton swabs or by using compressed air.
- Use the same damp cloth to clean the touch pad of your laptop inoder to increase its sensitivity.
Precautions: there are some precautions which should be kept in mind before going to perform this task.
- Do not use tap water, if you don’t want mineral spots on your screen. As tap water contains many mineral salts, which get stick to the screen as they dried up.
- Never try to spray any solution directly onto your screen; this will damage your laptop’s screen, as at the edge of screen their lies electrical connections which will go short circuit as water or any liquid medium reaches there.
- Never use tissues, napkins and any other paper products to clean your screen, as they will leave behind flakes of paper and may even scratch surface.
- Clean the surface with the help of moisten cloth and let it soak, then again repeat the process if traces of dirt remains there.
- Never try, to clean internals of laptop if you are not an expert technician.
- Have patience while you are performing the task, as impatience can cause severe damage to it.
- Never apply huge amount of pressure, while cleaning the screen.
- Do not apply too much liquid on to the cloth as it will lose the solution attached to it.
Friends these are the ways by which you can safely clean your laptop. If you face any sort of problem and needs technical support, feel free to call me on my toll free number 1-855-352-1816. It will be my pleasure to help you out. You can even visit website of impcsupport. They provide online technical support, windows maintenance tools, software’s and so on.