Since the year 2002, the Pink Diamond has become much popular of all the precious gemstones. Developed by the blend of extreme pressure and heat within the Earth’s core, diamonds are brought to the Earth’s surface by early volcanic activities. The diamonds which you treasure and wear are more than 200 million years old and the pink shade diamond is considered to be specifically ancient, nearly 300 to 500 million years old. Diamonds are well popular because of their combination of extreme scarcity with extreme popularity. High quality pink diamonds are considered to be the most expensive natural diamond in the market at present.
Buy a pink shade diamond:
If a woman is thinking to buy a pink diamond, she must be very careful as it is a foremost decision which will require much deliberation and thought. The most important issue which needs to be treated initially is the budget. No wonder the value of pink shade diamond explodes as their color intensity and size grows. Next issue that needs to be considered is the type of color intensity of the diamond which the woman desires to purchase. Although the diamonds tend to look similar, the fact is that every diamond is quite different. Two pink diamonds might be similar in size, but they will differ in their value. There are many factors which a woman considers while buying diamonds and they are shape, clarity, weight, and color brilliance. A combination of these factors helps in determining the monetary value of the diamonds.
Tips a woman should consider when caring for her diamonds:
- The diamonds generally scratch each other and other jewelry, so never jumble them together.
- Wrap the diamond jewelry in a fabric lined box or case which has dividers or compartments.
- Never wear the diamond jewelry doing heavy work.
- The points of diamond are very vulnerable to chipping and regular activity can loosen the setting.
- A clear diamond reflects light much better than the one which has been dulled by household or cosmetic products.
- Mix mild liquid detergent with warm water and clean the diamond at least once every month.
- The diamond jewelry should never come in direct contact with bleach, chlorine or any other chemical as they can discolor the mounting.
- Make sure that the diamond jewelry is cleaned and checked by the jewellery professional every year.
A pink diamond is a fancy diamond, which is found in various shades, from light to dark and its monetary value is graded on its color scale. Australia is the major source of 90% of all pink shade diamonds. It is a common knowledge that pink diamonds are considered to be very rare yet very popular and expensive. They are considered to enhance the personality of the women as they symbolize romance, beauty, love and fun. The color pink is feminine and so women are more inclined in purchasing them as it suits their personality in a pleasant manner.