(1888PressRelease) June 14, 2013 - The competition entries are to be judged by a board of Koyal Group's resident analysts led by Head of Analysis Mr Nathan Andrews, who said "as we have not given a specific company for entrants to review, judging the competition could be difficult as some aspects are difficult to quantify, but as a result of this approach we hope to receive entries from many post-graduate students detailing the financials of strong companies we don't currently have on our own radar, which we would then aim to follow up"
Chief Executive Officer at Koyal Group Mr Edward Neilson said "Most importantly the competition provides a platform for all those analysts who have not yet completed their studies to find immediate placement in a working environment from which they may launch their career".
Mr Stephen Cole, Director of Private Equity at Koyal Group said "For Koyal Group the competition will cost very little with the exception of man hours required for the review and judgement process, but may ultimately yield a wealth of valuable information, and at least one talented potential future employee. I'm looking forward to seeing what the student population can produce."
All entries must be submitted to Koyal Group in pdf format to entries ( @ ) koyalgroup dot com before 17:00 JST on July 31st 2013 dot
- Reports must not exceed 5000 words
- All reports must contain a summary of both the business description and corporate strategy
- Any evidence of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification
- The winner of the competition will be announced 15th August 2013
- Any company may be reviewed provided the data included in the report is available to the public
- The winner shall be awarded an internship to commence no later than December 2014
Koyal Group reserves the right to terminate the competition if no satisfactory entries are received by the closing date. No appeal process will exist following the selection of the winning report, and Koyal Group shall make this decision at its sole discretion. the koyal group tokyo reviews
Koyal Group To Host Student Equity Research Analyst