July 18, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on "Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report onBayou City Exploration, Inc." which gives an in depth information and data about the company and its operations.
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. (Bayou City) is an onshore upstream oil and gas company. In 2010, the company has changed its business objective. In the new business plan, the company is engaged in management of partnerships, which are created to explore and develop reserves. Later, the company sells the partnership interest to the third party investors who will assume the cost of drilling the wells. As of 2010, the company also owns interest in oil and gas properties that has developed into revenue producing assets. Majority of the company's revenue is assumed from turnkey contracts associated with the partnerships. The company owns a database of more than 7,200 miles of 3-D data, and 13,000 miles of 2D data. The company’s energy operations spread across the gulf coast of Texas, east Texas, south Texas, and Louisiana. The company's key developed properties are located in Rooke#1, Chapman No. 75-1, Garcitas #1, Rooke B-1, and Rooke #2. Bayou City is headquartered in Bowling Green, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bayou City Exploration, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. - History 9
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. - Company Statement 10
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. - Business Description 13
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. - Strengths 14
Strength - Extensive 3D Seismic Data 14
Strength - Innovative Technologies 14
Strength - Minimum Risk Projects 14
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Limited Liquidity position 14
Weakness - Lack of new contracts 14
Weakness - Limited Geographical Presence 14
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Increasing Oil and Natural Gas Demand 15
Opportunity - Growth Strategy 15
Opportunity - Potential Growth for Unconventional Oil and Gas 15
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. - Threats 15
Threat - Stringent Regulations 15
Threat - Greenhouse Regulation 15
Threat - Stiff Competition 15
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 18
Performance Chart 20
Financial Performance 20
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 22
Section 4 – Company’s Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances 23
Bayou City Exploration, Inc., Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2006 to YTD 2012 23
Bayou City Exploration, Inc., Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2006 to YTD 2012 24
Bayou City Exploration, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 25
Section 5 – Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Tables
Bayou City Exploration, Inc., Key Facts 5
Bayou City Exploration, Inc., Key Employees 6
Bayou City Exploration, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Bayou City Exploration, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Bayou City Exploration, Inc., History 9
Bayou City Exploration, Inc., Key Competitors 17
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Energy-Resources-c3/Bayou-City-Exploration-Inc-BYCX-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact Us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Tel: +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on Bayou City