There are many ways to strengthen your immune system and set yourself to prevent diseases and infections. One among them is by having a good and well balanced diet. It has been proven scientifically that eating these healthy foods would actually help in keeping up your immune system on guard. Healthy diet is actually a good foundation of a strong immune system. When you eat, it only means that you are feeding your cells as well. Whenever hose cells do not get the necessary nutrients, your body could not properly function. One good thing is that, there are foods that could power up and strengthen your immune system, here are those:
1. Yogurt - This food contains a healthy dose of good bacteria that could actually protect the body against certain infections. Eating yogurt that is rich in probiotics could surely enhance the response of your immune system by merely increasing the count of white blood cells within your body. This food is simply beneficial right after you have been prescribed with antibiotics. Yogurt is also a rich source of Vitamin D and calcium.
2. Garlic - It doesn’t only boosts up the immune system, yet it helps in increasing the production efficiency of the antibodies. The recent studies have also shown that it helps in preventing cancer. Garlic actually contains allicin, aioene, as well as thiosulfinates. These are powerful compounds that could help your immune system to defeat all of the viruses, fungal and bacterial infections. Research shows that people eating more than 5 cloves weekly could lower the risk of stomach and colorectal cancer.
3. Fish - It is one of the best sources of selenium. It is actually a mineral that help a white blood cells producing cytokines. It is actually a kind of protein that kills bacteria and viruses. Lobsters, oysters and crabs actually have their anti-inflammatory effects and helps in improving the gut flora.
4. Mushrooms - The mushrooms have its polysaccharides that helps your immune system. They also help in increasing the production of cytokines that helps in infection prevention. The researchers have also found that such foods enhance the activities of the body’s white blood cells, making them more aggressive.
5. Citrus Fruits - These are rich in Vitamin C and a powerful antioxidant protecting the body from the free radical damage and helps in reducing the cold symptoms for about 23%. Such foods are also an excellent source of minerals, dietary fibers as well as vitamins.
6. Revival Capsule - It is a pure herbal formulation uniquely designed to improve immune system of the body and to prevent diseases and infections. This herbal supplement is a complete immunity booster supplement that helps improve overall health and energy level. A course of Revival capsules for 3 to 4 months will bring remarkable improvement in health and wellbeing of a person. As Revival capsule is made of herbs and natural nutrients, you can take it for as long as you wish without any fear of side effects.
So, if you would like to get the best from your immune system, considering those foods and supplements could surely help you out.
How To Strengthen Immune System To Fight Diseases And Infect