To kill flea and ticks from dog skin is a big headache for dog owners because fleas and ticks are dangerous small parasites which can cause danger to dog life. They suck blood and grow very rapidly. If fleas are successful to infest on dogs, they will start creating health problems. They can cause and carry some disease which can be life threatening also. So flea treatment must be done. This can be achieved by Generic Frontline for small dogs.
Generic Frontline for small dogs is one of cheapest popular flea treatment options. Has this ability to kill flea and ticks completely within 24-48 hours after each application and each application provides 30 days protection.
Generic Frontline for small dogs is generic version of Frontline Plus for small dogs. Generic version has the same efficiency as like brand product but manufactured without patent act. It contains two effective drugs Fipronil and S-Methoprene.
Fipronil is a broad-spectrum insecticide which acts on central nervous system of fleas; paralyses them and kills them. S-Methoprene is an insect growth regulator that kills flea eggs and larvae. Fipronil attack on adult populations whereas S-Methoprene attacks on eggs and larvae and prevent them from growing. These both attacks on the life cycle of the flea and complete flea removal is possible.
Advantages of Generic Frontline for small dogs:
- Easy to apply and non-toxic to pets.
- Gives complete protection for 30 days.
- Gives waterproof protection.
- No need to apply again and again, monthly one is enough.
- Start working from 1st hour and flea can be removed completely within 24 hours.
- No any side effects if used by as per guidelines.
- It comes according to weight range of dogs.
- Cheap flea treatment as compare to branded products.
- It is effective against all stages of the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, lone star tick and deer ticks.
- You can save money if you use this.