Videos have become an important part of our enjoyable life. We often share our favorite videos with family and closed friends.
I believe you must make videos which you’re interested in. And good news was made a video for watching everywhere. So it is necessary to get some video tools to help edit video with more quality.
There are lots of video editing tools online for you. I will provide you 3 free and good-to-use tools and introduce their features to you. Read it below.
TOP1 YouTube Video Editor
YouTube has the largest collection of Creative videos. You can choose from 4 million videos and add them to your projects. Of course, YouTube video editor is easy-to-use and has powerful features for you.
Its key features:
- Combine multiple videos you’ve uploaded to create a new longer video
- Trim upload videos to custom lengths
- Add a soundtrack from YouTube’s library of approved tracks (browse by genre and artist).
- Enhance clips with special tools and effects (add text, tweak brightness and contrast, ass transitions, and stabilize to reduce camera shake etc.).
- Use the Blurring tool in sensitive videos to protect privacy.
WeVideo is another collaborative online video editing tool. It again comes in a mix of free and premium plans. For instance, the free account allows you to collaborate with a maximum of 5 people. Let’s talk a bit more about the free account.
Features you can use:
- WeVideo give you 1 GB of online storage.
- WeVideo supports most video formats.
- Videos are limited to 360p resolution. Also, the free account restricts exports to 15 minutes worth of playtime per month. You can export to Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo and Twitter.
- You can also connect WeVideo to Google Drive and sync your videos across the cloud.
- The editing interface is full featured with effects, animations, transitions, and color correction filters. You can also use 390 music loops in your videos. WeVideo supports multi-track audio.
TOP3 Kvisoft Video Converter for Mac
Kvisoft Mac Video Converter is a user-friendly video tool for iOS users. It can convert/edit any video on Mac OS X Lion. With it, you can enjoy videos everywhere for iPad/iPhone or other popular players. Besides, it can make videos for sharing on hot video-sharing websites with friends. You can try it freely.
Here is its Video editing features.
Trim video: mark Start and End time to clip video into several parts
Crop video: set aspect ratio like 16:9/4:3 to customize video screen size
Adjust video effect: Cartoon, 3D Denoise, Gray, Black Border etc in-built for you.
Advanced settings: users can also set output settings like Encoder, Resolution, Framerate, Bitrate etc.
In my opinion, the front 2 tools are good for online video editing. Video editing online has helped to turn everyone into armchair filmmakers. You don’t need to worry about codecs. Then they offer online storage plus sync and sharing options with services like Google Drive, YouTube, and Facebook. The third video tool is specialized for Mac users. Its key feature is converting videos. It also allows you the basic trimming, cropping and merging functions on Mac (Mountain Lion included).